DIY-Street Folders - Make The Switch!

AnUnknownSource

Ive got 1 WU submitted :)

Merging i see is definetly the best move. We have always been struggling for folders. It may have been strictly due to the fact that we didnt have this cool little folding emoticon :foldon: :foldon:

You now have your folding icon as well :)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks everyone!

Angry, tasr already beat me to it, he posted on the street about having everyone jump over here. . To be honest I don't think we had but a handful of people folding regularly... I think Kool-Aid Man had the last like 10 posts in the DIY folding thread... he was talking to himself... I almost felt sorry for him... :D

Could a MOD change the title of this thread to DIY-Street Folders - Make The Switch!

Guest KrankyOldLady

I have finnaly got the folding thingy working like i want, choose a pic and folding rightnow:)

I really liked the one that is generated over at Extreme Overclocking just for the sheer amount of information it has. When i started with DIY street, i loved seeing that i jumped 100 spots in 7 days sorta thing :P

I tried popping the same one i had in my old sig, here, but it wouldnt do it because it doesnt have a valid file extension.