DIY-Street Folders - Make The Switch!

AnUnknownSource

Hey, I'm gonna go ahead and switch over to folding for OCC... since DIY-Street and OCC are merged now.

:foldon::foldon::foldon:

as soon as I've turned in a workunit, I'll be able to display my signature to reflect the OCC team instead of DIY-Street.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome to have you join the folding team. Since your in Japan, have you been to Taipei? I hope to visit Japan before I go back to the States. I have already been to Hong Kong.

I am indeed in Japan... I'm a Contract Administrator in the Air Force.

I haven't been Taiwan, Would like to go though. I want to do some travelling, but my wife and I haven't yet completely settled in, and we have a baby on the way, so it's a little hard to go very far.

Thanks for the icon there Bosco! I just have one question... is it possible to have my red star for donating too? just wondering...

AUS, I'd like you to maybe take on the task of getting all of our DIY folders to switch over to OCC. I know we are in like 140th place or something and have lots of points that will end up wasted, but in the end I think it will be better for all our folders to be OCC folders.

Ive got 1 WU submitted :)

Merging i see is definetly the best move. We have always been struggling for folders. It may have been strictly due to the fact that we didnt have this cool little folding emoticon :foldon: :foldon: