The Photo Game

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah it's up to you - but I'd like it is a sign to be read by actual people from a distance - so 8.5x11 would be a good size.

And yeah the first time I had a Guiness I hated it... but it grew on me and I like it now (except the price). No carbonation and it has a sort of roasted bitter taste to it. ... that and I enjoy watching my mates attempting to drink it :lol:

Yeah it's up to you - but I'd like it is a sign to be read by actual people from a distance - so 8.5x11 would be a good size.

And yeah the first time I had a Guiness I hated it... but it grew on me and I like it now (except the price). No carbonation and it has a sort of roasted bitter taste to it. ... that and I enjoy watching my mates attempting to drink it :lol:

I love stouts. Absolutely. This means Guiness is my safety beer (ie, if I can't find anything else, lol).

Try some of the Sam Smith stouts (Imperial and Oatmeal). You might be pleasantly surprised.

Hey King - get some real beeeer! :ph34r::lol:

I know, I know, some people can't handle it. I love the rich flavors (other stouts more so than Guiness). Porters are good, too! (Stouts technically are porters, 'stout porters')

Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout

Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout

Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout :ph34r::lol:

Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout Stout

:lol:

Edited by IVIYTH0S