The Photo Game

I have two angles since the blasted XP disc was so shiny!!

I was tempted to be a jerk and take a picture of my flashdrive since it has a legit Windows 7 beta on it or a disc of Windows 7 beta :lol: but I wasn't sure if that would count.

P1020532.jpg

P1020533.jpg

I would like to see an animal that is in the water or atleast 50% wet (yes fish count)

Edited by IVIYTH0S

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry about having to tilt your heard (my phone would landscape mode if I turned it on it's side)

*I'd make sure you are getting points Sagittaria!!* I just checked and didn't see you on the list

P1020534.jpg

I'd like to see a torx screwdriver (I guess I'll accept a multi driver with a torx bit :rolleyes: )

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Here ya go:

PICTURE!

Now I wanna see your drink collection.

I meant installed in the driver but you got it (I won't make you actually take a new shot since I can see the bits sitting there)

and define drink collection?

Yeah I thought I rotated them but I guess I didn't and my name's up there ;)

I'm running low on all my drinks but it's normally stuffed full to keep the door open :lol:

I want to see an OCC sign posted outside publicly somewhere IE: Front door, on a stick on your lawn etc.

oh, didn't realize he went by a different name ^^. I am officially shut up
I should change it because at least 2 times I've put

Sagittaria up there and then had to take it down because I'm an idiot and I forget that too...

also I'm wondering how advanced this sign has to be??
Errr... If I were doing it I would just Print out the OCC logo onto a 8.5x11 piece of paper and put it somewhere where it can be seen and then snap a photo...

I should change it because at least 2 times I've put

Sagittaria up there and then had to take it down because I'm an idiot and I forget that too...

Errr... If I were doing it I would just Print out the OCC logo onto a 8.5x11 piece of paper and put it somewhere where it can be seen and then snap a photo...

you're supposed to say some ridiculous minimum size but yeah that's what I was thinking. Just don't want to be too cheap I'll probably leave the sign where ever I take the picture at too :lol: (unless someone else wins)

Yeah I thought I rotated them but I guess I didn't and my name's up there ;)

I'm running low on all my drinks but it's normally stuffed full to keep the door open :lol:

I want to see an OCC sign posted outside publicly somewhere IE: Front door, on a stick on your lawn etc.

You my friend, FAIL! Guiness is disgusting! :P