Merger

Bosco

Hey Angry: You don't have a redirect website set up, do you? It wasn't until someone in another forum told me about the merger, for a couple days I just tried to log in and thought D-S was under DOS attack or something!

Anyway, I've joined here now, hope the content from the street makes it in here too, what of it is appropriate, that is!

Yeah! Many members came over here from the DIY-Street which is nice!

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey that would be me. Hey AG how are you and Momma doing.

Buck

I just started summer school and she'll be teaching summer school and we'll be moving before August but other than that...not a whole lot lol. Glad to see you made it ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for having us. I don't think my post count or anything has been brought over. I took a while to migrate to the correct forum on accident so its my own fault. No complaints just asking. Once again thanks for having us.

Chemojay

I'd like to extend a big hug to all DIY-ers. you like hugs, right? :lol:

Thanks to all of the "OCC" members for the warm welcome!

Yes, we all like to get our hugs! We got so used to it from our leader at DIY-Street, Angry_Games. He was always quick to hold our hands and give us a big hug. :rolleyes:

Hopefully, this site will grow at the same rate that DIY was growing. However, I was not routed to OCC from the DIY site. It showed the URL, but didn't bring me here.

Here's to OCC and all of its members, new and old. Hooray.