Merger

Bosco

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A somewhat belated welcome also from OCCs resident German :P

Sweet more Germans ;)

There are several of us from the street who have German heritage and/or were born in Germany. I personally am fluent in German and have visited relatives over there on numerous occasions.

there are a few floating around... maybe haven't made it over here yet. I know someone lived in Heidelberg, but don't remember who... and I think someone else near Mainz.

That was me; born in Dortmund but lived around Heilbronn und Heidelberg for most of the time. :)

Edited by ReelFiles

ugh, all these germans...all working for a jew (yes, that would be me...the ONLY jew on the planet who doesn't own a bank or newspaper or television station or peddle influence to the US government, etc...and jew is with a little J instead of a big J because it's purely by ancestry, not religion or anything like that...so now that we got that out of the way, these german members can tell you all the plots against me over the years that failed because one of my cousins or brothers or uncles from the bank/newspaper/tv station alerted me ahead of time hahahaha)

aaaanyway...we've still got plenty of members who are trickling in slowly but surely!

:withstupid: Har har! New smilies!

Hope we get a large amount of the good minds from DIY-street (or DFI-street, for us ancient junkies)!

If this relationship turns out to be similar to my addiction to the 'street...you guys'll see a lot of me.

Glad to be here! :thumbs-up:

Hello everyone,

I guess this is where it's at now :thumbs-up:

I've actually been a member here longer than at DFI / DIY-street.... but I was just much more active over there....

Always had love for OCC though... looks like I'm back here again!