Merger

Bosco

Luis Royo (WARNING: If you search him, it may not be safe for work. He seems to have an affinity for drawing scantily-clad ladies :P)

I will remember that name anywhere because I had found a desktop based on this pic on an old LiteStep forum almost a decade ago and until VERY recently had been searching for it again without luck. I happened to run across him on AllPosters and was VERY happy to put a name to the pic.

Thanks, Verran, and yes, i forgot that some of his work is not suitable for general website display. That's a very nice pic in that link you provided. He is very good. Yes, i remember now seeing some of his desktops. He's a talented guy. Even in the imageshack pic, Ace edited out a part that was unsuitable for posting @ our old site as he posted his progress with it. The original one was...nice. :O

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOGEL!!!!!

We gotta ship you back to the Street man, I saw you post for the first time today, and ive gotten Database errors from this site a few times already. Dont Crash The Site !! I rather like it here :P

:bah::bah:

Hey guys!

Sorry I missed the early action on the move but that's what happens when you're out of the loop.

Been working a new project with Rolls Royce at NASA while catching some LSU baseball and New Orleans Hornets games.

I look forward to hanging around soaking up the knowledge around here.

Hey everyone,

Another refugee.

Glad to see the old crew is pretty much sticking together.

I'll have to upgrade my sig now (Once I figure out what the **** is wrong with it) either my vid card died, or my infinity decided to start acting up again.

Anyways...thanks for taking in all of us riff-raff and I hope we will be able to contribute to this site as much as DIY.

-shatteredsteel

Looks like all the movers and shakers are now hiding out here - glad to see everyone!!

Someone asked earlier about DIY-Street secrets that should be shared - which members from OCC have dirty laundry that needs to be aired out?

Fogel is around? Hope this server is backed up in triplicate...

• 2 weeks later...
hey all, Angry here. Glad to be here. Just busy as hell trying to get all of this taken care of but wanted to say hola to everyone and we'll be making this our new home so thanks for making us welcome!

Hey Angry: You don't have a redirect website set up, do you? It wasn't until someone in another forum told me about the merger, for a couple days I just tried to log in and thought D-S was under DOS attack or something!

Anyway, I've joined here now, hope the content from the street makes it in here too, what of it is appropriate, that is!