Merger

Bosco

I know some of you have been wondering about the increase of DIY Street people signing up and posting at OCC, here is the reason for that in case you missed it on the home page.

We are proud to announce that DIY-Street has merged with Overclockersclub. This dynamic moment offers us an opportunity to broaden our wealth of experience by combining two great and knowledgeable communities into a single, stronger community of enthusiasts. We would like to enjoin you to welcome the staff and members of DIY-Street in their transition to OverclockersClub. We look forward to a bright and positive future together in our joint quest to become the number one spot for technology enthusiasts.

I am very happy for this deal to have happened, I have got to know Angry_Games and a few of his staff and I am looking forward to working with them and expanding things around OCC.

Over the next little while data will be moved from DIY and put onto OCC so just gives us the time to do that. If you have any questions let us know or contact me directly.

So to DIY STREET WELCOME TO OCC

Dave

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and the last time a site merged into occ alot of knowledgeable people never came here so i can only hope this isnt another good site getting turned off and forgotten

Welcome all DIY Street people who come to this site.

and the last time a site merged into occ alot of knowledgeable people never came here so i can only hope this isnt another good site getting turned off and forgotten

Say what now? You're not talking about neoseeker, are you?

As for the DIY-Street crowd, I bid you welcome. :thumbs-up:

Hello....

Let me be the first of the Diy-Street crowd to post and say thank you...

I am a Co-Admin of Diy-Street and I am very excited for what the future hold for the both of us... I am looking forward to working with alot of you and jumping right in and getting involved as much as I can where ever I can...

We at the Street have a very loyal following and in case you havent noticed alot of us have already moved over here and have started to contribute in as many way as we can....

most of us have introduced ourselves and have been posting in various threads around the forum... We do see a very bright future for all of us and the merger can only take us all higher with the combined knowledge of all of us...

There have been many changes and ideas going on at the Street and all of them have been for the better... The owner of Diy-Street (Travis a.k.a Angry_Games) is a visionary of ideas if you will, He has always had great intentions that has excelled us farther than we could hope for. This is just a small part of where we will end up now that we are merged with you...

As Dave says, the future is going to be very full for all of us and we WILL take the #1 spot for where we are going...

Again I look forward to working with you all and making some new friends....If you havent seen any of my post around here just look in the gaming section. I have been hanging out in the Wii-Kart section....Enjoy