zennyboy21

Favorite Type Of Pizza

Dude, Harold and Kumar 2 came out weeks ago. It was really good too

WHAT?! There's another Harold and Kumar?!?! :O:O:O:O

Me wants DVD!

You could always go check it out in the theater... ;)

So I'm gonna try for a Taco pizza of sorts this weekend since I've got some dough leftover from the sausage/spinach/alfredo one last weekend.

I've got a little spicy enchilada sauce and a jar of white Tostitos cheese dip I'm gonna combine for the sauce. Gonna use ground turkey (since that's what I have on hand) for the meat (with taco seasoning of course). Haven't decided how I'm going to do beans yet...not sure I'll be able to. Maybe refried beans sorta spread on before the sauce? Seems like that'd work.

Anyways, probably not going to put on lettuce or tomatoes, kind of a waste of money to buy just for a topping I won't really taste. But I'll cover the hell out of it in mozzarella (or that white Mexican cheese that melts like Velveeta) and onions, maybe a few jalape

Edited by technodanvan

Dude, Harold and Kumar 2 came out weeks ago. It was really good too

Not here.... :rolleyes: We have a delay of some weeks/months before we get anything in the cinemas here <_< To find the Original Version (meaning in english) is a pain in the butt as well.