4 Gb 0f 1066 Ram That Oc's

Well I purchased a kit of Patriot Extreme Performance Viper Series DDR2 4GB (2 x 2GB) PC2-8500 Enhanced Latency Dual Channel memory. It does run on my ASUS P5N-E SLi system. But barely. I was able to OC my E6750 up to 3.6 on air before. Now, while even keeping my memory at 1066, I can't get the CPU ocer 3.0 GHZ. I have read on forums that I am lucky to have gotten the memory to work at all. So my question is, has anyone tried 1066 memory with this particular motherboard so that they can say for certain that it works well? If so what memory is that. I have a very limited amount of time to trade in this PAtriot memory.

At 3.0 GHZ I have to Run my ram at 1050. If I go higher the stsem locks up unless I drop the RAM to 800.

System Specs.

Coolermaster Conros 1000 with 6 120mm fans

Thermaltake V1 CPU Cooler

Asus P5N-E SLi

E6750

2 X 8800 GT

Audogy 2 ZS

2 X Seagate 250 GB Sata 3 in Raid 0

The RAM is 2.35. I can't remeber wha the next higher option is but I set it at that and it wouldn't even post, so after 10 seconds I killed the switch. I'm not into frying $200 memory. I haven't touched the north or south bridge voltage. Do you have the same meory or 4 gigs of 1066 RAM?

5-5-5-15 . . . exactly what is asked for. As for the rest of the timings (and there are several more) I just leave them at auto. Really not sure what to set them at so I never touch the rest.