• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would not recommend anyone buy it.

the GPU tests are not that good.

it will never have the success that prior 3DMark applications have had.

i think Futuremark shot themselves directly in the foot with this one.

PCMark Vantage is 100 times better than what is supposed to be their flagship benchmark...

nobody can say i do not have the hardware to see it in all it's glory.

i am #8 on hwbot...

i would not recommend anyone buy it.

the GPU tests are not that good.

it will never have the success that prior 3DMark applications have had.

i think Futuremark shot themselves directly in the foot with this one.

PCMark Vantage is 100 times better than what is supposed to be their flagship benchmark...

nobody can say i do not have the hardware to see it in all it's glory.

i am #8 on hwbot...

I dont think any of the new benches will get the use the old ones did. Seems like the OCing enthusiasts are slowly dieing out, seems to be less and less everyday...

I dont think any of the new benches will get the use the old ones did. Seems like the OCing enthusiasts are slowly dieing out, seems to be less and less everyday...

I think it's more that they are starting to charge for the most-used benchmarking tools that's going to kill it...

i think some of the old timers may be stepping away from the BIOS, but new ones are coming along.

i think the biggest disappointment is caused by all of the hype.

everyone was expecting bleeding edge graphics and at least the features that were in the older versions.

they used crummy graphics to stall some of the most powerful PC's on the planet, and stripped away all the features you used to get with a paid version.

kind of like Crysis minus all the eye candy.

i think it is really part of a big snowball...

Vista was overhyped and is a dismal failure in the gaming and benchmark community.

DX10 was overhyped and is also pretty much a failure as well, unless somebody actually starts coding games to use it properly.

now 3Dmark Vantage has followed the same path.

they all promised to revolutionize the PC world, and all 3 have pretty much missed the target...

Vista was overhyped and is a dismal failure in the gaming and benchmark community.

Maybe for older benchmarks but for just about every newer one Vista PCs hold the performance crown by a large amount.

Might be something to do with the new generation. I thought my video cards were screwing up when I saw all that flashing kinda like a strobe light and images cutting in and out. I thought I was on LCD and at a Greatful Dead concert. I am not kidding, I stopped it shortly after starting it and put my VCs to stock clocks and restarted it...