Age Of Conan

p8baller07

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats the end game like?

Most of it's not in yet. Quests are a little spotty and far between from 55-60 and there is only one area for 70+. I am up to 73 now and am finally getting into more stuff. Sometimes shared dungeons can suck, especially on a PvP server, but some of the best group PvP fights I have had have been there.

Battle keeps should be interesting, there should be some up on my server soon.

Most of it's not in yet. Quests are a little spotty and far between from 55-60 and there is only one area for 70+. I am up to 73 now and am finally getting into more stuff. Sometimes shared dungeons can suck, especially on a PvP server, but some of the best group PvP fights I have had have been there.

Battle keeps should be interesting, there should be some up on my server soon.

Would you recommend this to someone who has never played an MMO. I have been very interested in this game for some time now, however, a number of the reviews seem to tell you that you might be better off waiting a few months.

Any real reason to wait? And is the game actually worth the money?

I thought 1-30 was pretty good. Its not a bad game but its a bit too instanced and linear for me. There are a couple level ranges where quests are sparce, and my class seems pretty broken in PVP. I havent decided if I should keep my account active to support my guild but I dont see myself playing much at all.

On the other hand, because of AOC Ive tried Vanguard again which is something I can see myself playing for a while. Oddly, its been like a Vanguard renaissance since AOC has released. I do have to admit, AOC's combat system is my favorite out of the MMOs Ive played. If they improved the combo system a little bit I think it would be something all upcoming MMOs will have.

I didnt have any problems from 1-30 with my dark templar. Some people that choose the PvP-centric classes seem to have issues earlier as they have issues with multiple mobs (heavy armor rocks) so they may have more issues mid game. I am up to 78 now with my main and grinding my way to 80. I didnt hit problems till 55 or so when quests began to get spotty. Picks up a little early 60's and 70's but nothing like the lower levels.

Well, when I have use of my hands I will be back to it.

End game sucks as off now...im 67 - and hit a wall of boredom - i'd wait a few months before trying it....

Im honestly debating keeping my account aswell...I really lost all interest...1-50 is fine...after 50 theres too few quests and the game starts acting like kal.

• 6 months later...

Sorry to bump a really old thread, but I was wondering what the game is like now. Have many of the bugs been fixed? Is there actually some end game content now? It's only $40 and was wondering if the game is worth getting.

Thanks, and sorry again for bumping this old thread, but I thought it would make more sense to post it in here rather than making a new thread.