Vegas 2 Anyone?

jack_of_java

Yea doc, terrorist hunt with a few of the crew = awesome. If there are only 2 that want to play, you can also do the coop story mode. Only thing i dislike about that is that 1 person (the host) controls 2 AI teammates while the other person controls none. They should have at least split that up.

Definetly up for more :)

Guest KrankyOldLady
well hurry up man...they've (Angry_Mobsters) been playing all day...I just got home and will play a little bit...

I had a blast playing, shame you werent there doc...could have used you so i wouldnt have to comitt suicide all the time:)

I really enjoyed that game, until the sound started to loop. The longer the sound got hung like that the worse the game played, slowing down more and more until it was unplayable. Travis seems to think it's my video card, I am not really sure what the problem is though.

I don't think it has to do with your video card Reelfiles. I played it all day today and me and my friend both have 8800GTS 640mb and the sound looping only happened to him once. Which is a big improvement from it happening constantly in the first.

yeah I thought the sound looping was done with on Vegas1....

killa, keep in mind he was using a 7300GS, not an 8800...

even momma's rig (4800+ X2 + 2GB DDR2 + X1900XT) gets the sound loop....but funny enough I haven't had it once since 1.02 patch...