Sign in to follow this  
Silverfox

Mario Kart Wii

haha, don't worry..I find myself getting spanked at times and doing rather well at others online. At least I know I can beat my kids :) There are some crazy good guys/gals out there online though.

he's just sore that he got trashed in NFS Hot Pursuit 2 (old retro PC racer we dug out and started playing again since we have 6-10 people who are playing it with us). The real Mrs. Bowtie is better racer than he is lol.

I'm online now. Angry, you have an open room ... but you are not there. Eh? What you doing? Come race!

sorry man it was momma (the wife) playing with Fogel and bowtie etc...I was too busy playing Sins of a Solar Empire with EllisD, ReelFiles, etc.

Hopefully after the Red Wings - Penguins game tonight I'll get a chance to play finally!

Sorry again guys....

I am afraid i wont be around much this week....I lost my Grandpa this weekend so things will be touch and go for this week...better luck next...

Must get this Fogel fella to post their MK code on here ... or have I missed it?

i'll get you the code soon :)

May have to play on the weekends tho since you're a full 7hrs ahead of me.

Yeah, a bit inconvenient, but it's your fault for living over there in the past :lol:

ok, that made me laugh! :P

bad because a friend's boy is graduating high school, good because there's no Stanley Cup Final game.

Got all weekend with nothing to do but buy books for summer school.

i may take this friday off, tho may grab lunch with a friend. Other than that i could be GTG for some Mario Kart action tomorrow ...and definitely for the weekend.