Mario Kart Wii

Silverfox

Yah, I had to pick Rainbow Road just to get back in the groove again. :lol: Though I didn't beat you guys as handily, in fact I came in 2nd (good enough after coming in dead last every freaking damn race), as I beat you guys the first time we ran that course. It may have had something to do with Bowtie and Mom on track causing more havoc then there would be with only 3 racers. It appears certain power up items aren't available when there are only 3 people.

That one race I flew over your heads, I dunno if you were paying attention but I was so far behind I was already counting that race as a lost. Then I got that Golden Mushroom and ended up coming in first place ahead of you by probably at least 15 seconds. :lol:

The Moo Moo Meadows pissed me off because I just sorta sailed through thinking I had 2nd place locked and wasn't paying attention to you at all. Then you STOLE 2nd right at the finish line. <_< Kicked myself in the rump for that one.

Btw, I did try ramming you with a mushroom but... uh,.. it didn't quite work out. Jammin had a Star you had the Super Size Me Mushroom so I rocketed into you only to get squashed. Was thinking to myself... oh ya, this is quite fair. :rolleyes:

There were a number of times where one of Jammin or myself had extra balloons stolen from you :)

Huh??? Please explain this one. What do you mean you had extra balloons stolen from me? :unsure:

I might also add that Jammin and I had 20 bottles of Grolsch beer between us last night, so we were racing you tipsy! :lol:

Actually I do better in those cases. :lol: Though I WAS wondering what was up when we did Team Race and it paired me with Jammin and all of a sudden he was sucking ...badly even. Was wondering if he was gonna throw it (the race) to make it more fair for you. Then I when I started slaughtering you, he picked up his game.

Speaking of short-cuts is there one on Mushroom Gorge or Koopa Cape? I've seen some people get some seemingly impossible leads on those courses. I know of one on Koopa Cape where you can cut a turn but it wouldn't save more than probably a second or two and the leads I seen some people get make me think of some of the kick *** shortcuts you could take on the N64 version of Mario Kart.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

agreed...

we all need to get into some more kart action....

last time my connection dropped and I couldnt get it back....not sure if it's on my end or WFC's end...I may try to get the USB adapter and wire the net directly...should not drop on my end after that...

agreed...

we all need to get into some more kart action....

last time my connection dropped and I couldnt get it back....not sure if it's on my end or WFC's end...I may try to get the USB adapter and wire the net directly...should not drop on my end after that...

I use the adapter so I don't have to worry about wireless, works just fine.

hrmm...one day, the wife and I might actually get to play...possibly after we move and school is out for the summer...

i know i been away a bit, but did you and Momma officially seal the deal?

And you should try and find some time anyway, Mr. HeyIKnowLet'sStartaMarioKartLeagueBecauseIt'llBeReallyCoolAndWeCanGetAWholeBunchOfPeopleToPlayAndWeCanKeepScoreOnAWebpag

eAndAllOfThatYupCoolness

Just cause I think it would be cool to finally race ya. ^_^