Sign in to follow this  
Bosco

Occ Jobs: Occ Reviewers Wanted

Hello,

Am currently living in Dubai ,UAE . Any chance for acceptance?

Regards,,,

Not for reviewers I am currently full.

Only spot I have open at the moment is news editors.

Not for reviewers I am currently full.

Only spot I have open at the moment is news editors.

Well , what is the Job Description for such job ? And is it still available from my location ?

Regards,,

Assuming that there currently isn't a reviewer position open (which from my understanding there isn't), you may want to update the "employment/ Jobs @ OCC" page which states "Thank you for your interest in joining the OCC team. We currently have openings for all positions on our team.".

Assuming that there currently isn't a reviewer position open (which from my understanding there isn't), you may want to update the "employment/ Jobs @ OCC" page which states "Thank you for your interest in joining the OCC team. We currently have openings for all positions on our team.".

I thought it was closed. Thanks for pointing it out I have corrected it.

How do people keep thinking that there would be a position still when this thread was started in 2008 and hasn't been updated since December of last year? Might I suggest that this thread gets locked until a need for more reviews arises?

How do people keep thinking that there would be a position still when this thread was started in 2008 and hasn't been updated since December of last year? Might I suggest that this thread gets locked until a need for more reviews arises?

Some people aren't very good at reading. :teehee: