Sign in to follow this  
ThunderChicken

Fs: Jl Audio 500/1 Mono Class D Amplifier

I have a Fully functional jl audio 500/1 amp. It has Cosmetic damages but internally works fine. Was powering two 12" cd4 audio subs that I do not have Hooked up any more as the subs just suck.

I am asking $230 OBO or if interested in trade for a subbwoofer 12" or 15" at comparable price would be willing to trade!

Amplifier works fine just has cosmetic damages. i have not tested the preamp output section but everything else works fine as i didn't have a need for the preamp section on amp.

The controls on amp all work and still can be used with flat-head to adjust them. Some are a little abused but they all work and are easy to turn. RCA inputs are a little loose at least with the rca's i was using, meaning RCAs have a little play when connected but inputs themselves are sturdy.

Pictures

00001cq6.th.jpg

00003yl3.th.jpg

00005jo4.th.jpg

00007il7.th.jpg

00008dl1.th.jpg

00009ir7.th.jpg

00010py8.th.jpg

00013rq1.th.jpg

For trades looking for subwoofers give me some things you would be willing to trade subwoofer wise mainly looking for 12" or 15" subs. Brand isn't a huge deal but I had a re audio subwoofer before and loved it so if you have one/two and are willing to trade let me know.

Sign in to follow this