Occ Worm

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ach, sideways! I did my layout for down... (idiot :lol:)

I would get the page sorted, but my hosting has run out and I need to find a new deal :(

LOL! So that's why you have the "OCC Worm Start" like that....I was thought that looked odd. :lol:. We discussed this, NOOB!

Your "theme" would have been cool, starting in space and working all the way down...but I think horizontal works better :P

LOL! So that's why you have the "OCC Worm Start" like that....I was thought that looked odd. :lol:. We discussed this, NOOB!

Your "theme" would have been cool, starting in space and working all the way down...but I think horizontal works better :P

Is it better to scroll right or scroll down, that is the question?

Too late now I suppose...

:P

random but Longcat is win :D

I may try this at some point, but just a forewarning it will not be good at all.

Seriously it will be "t3h suk!"

I'll probably use Paint.net or something, and just do something weird...

Not anytime soon though I'll let all you all have a go, unless you think I should interject my awesomeness between one of the other good ones?

Ach, sideways! I did my layout for down... (idiot :lol:)

I would get the page sorted, but my hosting has run out and I need to find a new deal :(

I did wonder why you'd given me that horrible star field to play with, so that explains a lot. :lol:

I may try this at some point, but just a forewarning it will not be good at all.

Seriously it will be "t3h suk!"

I'll probably use Paint.net or something, and just do something weird...

Not anytime soon though I'll let all you all have a go, unless you think I should interject my awesomeness between one of the other good ones?

It's really up to you. The more people that contribute, the better. It gets a little boring if it's just 4 people going back and forth, ya know?

Will continue tomorrow, definately posted by tomorrow evening!
No rush...like we said before, we realize this is more complicated than simply altering an image like in photoshop tennis, so we're "allowing" up to one week to work on each section.