Hey, Clay. Finally Beat You.

UkJenT

Uninstalled it to try again, goin to work on it 2moro afternoon, will let u know how it goes.

Workin on a higher OC atm, got 3.65Ghz stable at 1.432V (CPUz) under 60oC

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have pretty good. I'm living in TAiwan and the weather here is extremely humid, so there is no reason for me to clock any higher. The temperature will only get worst here. Plus I'm finishing wu within a day which is good for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm currently only running my quad, and have yet to overclock it. When I get some more time, I'll have to get the opty 148 back together. The 170 is off because I can't sleep with how hot it makes my bedroom.

Utilities are included with my rent. If it were up to me, the heat wouldn't get turned on in the winter and the windows would all be open. It rarely gets above 40 in the winter in Rochester.

Ahh the joys of upstate winters. The Ac comes on in the early spring for me. I will put up with temperatures of 78F in my cave but no higher. 4 quads and a dual is just to much of a heat load. I think road runner runs the AC all year long LOL

Ahh the joys of upstate winters. The Ac comes on in the early spring for me. I will put up with temperatures of 78F in my cave but no higher. 4 quads and a dual is just to much of a heat load. I think road runner runs the AC all year long LOL

78F? are you nuts? Anything above 65F and I have to strip naked and get a cold towel to keep from sweating like crazy.

Yea it pretty much runs all year except a few cold day in the short winter we get down here. I got two dual cores out of here and down to the office and set up finished today and turned that old P4 and AMD 900mhz off today. They have been running 24/7 since 2003, I noticed the capacitors swollen and starting to leak so I had to do something before they died and there were no computers for the office. I have 5 Quads upstairs, 3 downstairs and a E6600. Got another Quad on the way way will be here Wednesday. I think I am going to take a couple of these Quads down to the office also...

78F? are you nuts? Anything above 65F and I have to strip naked and get a cold towel to keep from sweating like crazy.

Thats not a good sight! That almost sounds like you belong in the big mans club LOL

at my house we keep it a constant 78 degrees when it no longer gets below 40 outside, and 68 degrees when it does :P

grats on the production, i see you're already up over a quarter million :)

• 2 weeks later...