Sign in to follow this  
UkJenT

Hey, Clay. Finally Beat You.

Haha, just want to celebrate a little since I'm now the 7th top contributor to the OCC [email protected] team. Also, I'm finally listed as your next threat, Clay. I guess I pushed Chesseman aside. According to EOC, I'll surpass you in 20.2 years, but I"m sure it will be sooner. I guess I owe a lot of it to my extra Quad. :P . I'm coming for you, Clay. :foldon:

I had two bad days this week...pure anomalies. You are no threat to me, young padawan :P;)

Excuses are for the weak. :rolleyes:

I didn't make excuses for those bad days, I simply said they were anomalies :P. I have no explanation for such travesties.

Poor Clay, maybe I should turn off my [email protected] clients for one day so that you can catch up. :O Did I just write that? haha

Maybe you need to remember who just broke 700k and who just broke 70k :P;)

Maybe you need to remember who just broke 700k and who just broke 70k :P;)

:lol:

Gotta love a little friendly nagging on the folding team :D Hadn't had this type of competition in a long while here ;) I see you also updated your sig UkJent, that took a while :lol::P

Yea, I still have 3 AMD systems (unbuilt - two duos) but I don't feel like building them. I"ll probably give them to my family. King, I had trouble setting up my 2nd Quad rig. It kept locking up after a few hours. Luckly, I lowered the voltage to 1.4 at 3.1GHz and it's been stable since. I'm hoping to get another one or two Quads in the next two months. hehe ... My wife has been complaining that the study room has been hotter than usual. :rolleyes: Can't wait to get the next Quad up and running.

lol, hey, I'm not as hardcore as you guys. haha. I'm totally happy with my overclock. I don't want to go too far. :P It's fine with me. I"m averaging 11 - 12 minutes per frame, so that isn't bad. I"ll overclock some more later.