Nhl Playoffs!

DevilMB3017

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My aunt has Rangers season tix, and I bought individual tix today (for rounds 1 and 2), as did my brother. So I should be able to get to two games per round.

Coming to Jersey? Have any extras for MSG I can buy? :D

Coming to Jersey? Have any extras for MSG I can buy? :D

Yeah, like I'd sell tix to a Devils fan :P

Right now I just have tix for MSG. Was comtemplating buying tix to the Prudential Center. I wouldn't want to go alone (wouldn't trust angry Devils fans after they get slaughtered ;), and I think my bro will be out of town <_ i noticed tix were still available for game as of yesterday.>

As long as you stay on hockey and not make personal insults no one will touch you man. We're not like Philly, haha.

But seriously, we had some good bits of just domination. The Devils did not play a full 60 minutes. They had one bad goal allowed, and the world stopped. It was an extremely close game, you can't deny that. How many of the Devils shots hit the posts or crossbar, and then flat out missed the net. Queen Henry is completely human, the Devils just can't hit the net for crap.

We shoot early and often tomorrow and the outcome is VASTLY different.

As long as you stay on hockey and not make personal insults no one will touch you man. We're not like Philly, haha.

But seriously, we had some good bits of just domination. The Devils did not play a full 60 minutes. They had one bad goal allowed, and the world stopped. It was an extremely close game, you can't deny that. How many of the Devils shots hit the posts or crossbar, and then flat out missed the net. Queen Henry is completely human, the Devils just can't hit the net for crap.

We shoot early and often tomorrow and the outcome is VASTLY different.

You hit the post three times, but only on one of them did Henrik truly look "beat." As for missing the net, I don't think any team misses the net more than the Rangers (I swear, they need to spend 2 hrs a day at an accuracy clinic, it's insane). Our worst period, and your best period, was the first, and you couldn't capitalize. After that, the Rangers settled down, and Gomez was flying.

Your gameplan was already what you said, to shoot early and often, and it was clear you guys were trying to aim for Henrik's glove-side. His glove is his weakness, but only because he's so good on anything low, and it's harder to aim for the top right-corner (thus why you missed the net). As such, I don't see you scoring many goals anytime soon. You haven't score more than 2 goals against him all year, not just because of Henrik, but we have one of the top D's in the league (did you see how many blocked shots we had last night?).

It's going to come down to whether Marty can keep you in it. If you think you can win by trying to outscore us, you're kidding yourself. If Marty makes mistakes like he did yesterday, you're done....there's no question your team relies on him.

Anywho, I went ahead and bought two tix to Game 7 at the PruCenter...Section 127, Row 5, Seats 3-4 (Man, you devils fans suck...how are there still tix available to games 5 and 7!??!). I'm hoping the Rangers close it out beforehand...not only because I want the Rangers to slaughter you guys, but also that way I can save money and have it for the next round. lol.

They keep releasing more and more tickets as time goes. The players/officals/company seats etc. It's already techinically sold out.

I'll be in section 232 somewhere like all year. My season tickets are 232 Row 2, Seats 14-15 but I move around the section to get people cheering. You'll hear my cowbell :)

The Rangers did have a good D this year, but we couldn't finish for crap the last two weeks of the season. We easily could have had 3 goals I think last night.

Yeah, I have nothing against Jersey fans personally. I went to the Meadowlands for the 2006 series. Some fans were stupid, but for the most part I was able to have reasonable and civil conversations with fans around me. I'm not an obnoxious fan, no matter where I am.

Big game tonight! This is MUST WIN for the Devils. No offense, but if you lose tonight, this series will be done in 5 tops.

Yeah, I have nothing against Jersey fans personally. I went to the Meadowlands for the 2006 series. Some fans were stupid, but for the most part I was able to have reasonable and civil conversations with fans around me. I'm not an obnoxious fan, no matter where I am.

Big game tonight! This is MUST WIN for the Devils. No offense, but if you lose tonight, this series will be done in 5 tops.

The worst part to me is the Ranger fans (or any fan, really) that will start personal attacks and then run away after your retort. Yelling back and forth is all fun and games to me, but I guess I intimadate people maybe? lol

And I agree with you to a certain degree. It's a big game for sure. I keep hearing 3-0 (with 1 being an empty netter) as a predication.

The worst part to me is the Ranger fans (or any fan, really) that will start personal attacks and then run away after your retort. Yelling back and forth is all fun and games to me, but I guess I intimadate people maybe? lol

And I agree with you to a certain degree. It's a big game for sure. I keep hearing 3-0 (with 1 being an empty netter) as a predication.

So let me know how it was being at an arena where there are more opposition fans. It's really sad that all you hear are Ranger fans chanting in Jersey.