Water Cooling Setup.

I wouldn't buy a generic random fish tank pump...

Laing and Iwaki make industrial pumps amongst 100s of other industrial products... if Maxi-Jet works for you, good... I find that industrial pumps are much less susceptible to leakage from housing faults (cracks/seams) and barb threads/seals, compared to aquarium or garden water pumps

Thats exactly how I feel :rolleyes:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Submersible pumps usually add more heat to the water also...

-might leak

-might heat up water

-don't trust it

-not industrial thus it sucks

Your making WILD assumptions that are based on no science, and believing its real.

I do this constantly, with all kinds of pumps and water blocks. For a long, long time. If you get a good pump made in Germany, or one from Japan, and it spits out equal to 3 times the volume, is quieter, is cheaper, you would be insane not to buy it. I am just trying to save you money, with a better product. Thats what this site is for.

I just used Maxi-Jet as an example, you have about 15 companies to choose from. Not to mention I find the fish tank pumps much much more compact than the CPU water block kit pumps, which are way large.

Consider it, its good. Don't let your pride get in the way of purchasing a better solution. The fish tank pumps are definitely, no contest a better solution. I hope that doesn't offend you, but sometimes you have to study and observe another opinion before you can accept it. Since none of you have tried it, its hard to believe it I guess. But for under $30, its so cheap to try. I have tried almost everything out there, so I can tell you from experience, so you don't have to guess.

LAAkuma