The Artificial Evolution Engine

My apologies for having been gone for so long, Ive been working on my website.

Check out The Artificial Evolution Engine

Its not done yet. Im setting up the portal and main page as we speak.

Feedback please?

So how is everybody? ^____^

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think you need to view the page at different resolutions and see what is going on with the main banner pic (position horizontally), and the width of the top navigation bar... the way they both change depending on the size of the browser window looks really really bad

i think you need to view the page at different resolutions and see what is going on with the main banner pic (position horizontally), and the width of the top navigation bar... the way they both change depending on the size of the browser window looks really really bad

:withstupid: :withstupid:

If you want complete and utter honesty....the main banner looks like garbage and doesn't fit with the color scheme of your site, and like nrg said, the site doesn't display good at most resolutions.

i hate to say it but honestly the banner is crap, and the color scheme hurts my eyes, dark grey and red do not mix. also i feel i need a 30" to view the whole page, i'm at 1440x900 but its too big, either its firefox or a simple script to fix this issue. overall nice job, i know it can be hard to make forums and usually alot harder to make things work togther.

Edit: i take it back, the red and grey works in its own way but its the Rez that bugs me + iv been drawing for the last 12 hours and my eyes hurt.

The banner image is too big and imo isn't fitted to the theme of the board, and tbh you've not done much anyway, Uploaded some files, CHmod'ded some folders, made some forums and topics and added an xml style

I don't see anything wrong with the scale of things on the page (I'm at 1920x1080).

Maybe you just don't have Eagle Eyes. I'm pretty sure it only looks like it's intended to look when the width of the screen is approximately 1045.

Maybe you just don't have Eagle Eyes. I'm pretty sure it only looks like it's intended to look when the width of the screen is approximately 1045.

Layout and colors look good from opera mobile on my BB, but the top banner clashes really bad. When I get home I can check from my desktop, under my native 1600x1200 res.

Layout and colors look good from opera mobile on my BB, but the top banner clashes really bad. When I get home I can check from my desktop, under my native 1600x1200 res.

On my desktop now and WOW that banner is too big. I would redo it in different colors to match the rest of the site better and smaller.

is this your first one if so not to bad color scheme is a little dark lol. also the banner doesn't suck it just needs less straight lines or no box at all you notice how occ doesn't have a box but is layered over the page something like that would look nice. also not to shabby really