Gun Nuts - This Is Sure To Boil Your Blood:

Waco

Patriot act @ it's worst

It states within the patriot act that people with more than 2000 rounds of ammunition, are to be considered a terrorist. This doesnt directly correlate to this case, but im sure it was some wierd rule/law that he accidentally broke, and they crucified him for that.

Could be, the locals are intimidated by him, did you see how many guns the ATF carried out?

Edited by mojunikey7

It states within the patriot act that people with more than 2000 rounds of ammunition, are to be considered a terrorist.

Well I guess they'd best come slap the cuffs on me then :P . I don't have 2000 rounds (I don't think...).

Could be, the locals are intimidated by him, did you see how many guns the ATF carried out?

hell where I'm from you'd be considered a hippy for having so few long guns :blink: . That guy just needs to get out of Wisconsin. Even the suburbs are being overrun by intellectuals.

I used to carry an AR-15, a box of 2,000 rounds of ammo, 2-50 round clips full, a 30, a 20, and a 10 in my truck along with a .44 mag and a .380 auto pistol and a 12 gauge sawed off 870 pump at all times when I lived in Houston...

I used to carry an AR-15, a box of 2,000 rounds of ammo, 2-50 round clips full, a 30, a 20, and a 10 in my truck along with a .44 mag and a .380 auto pistol and a 12 gauge sawed off 870 pump at all times when I lived in Houston...

Thank God. And I had people up here saying that my upcoming Glock 29 fitted to the underside of the center console in my truck was strange. I had two bruthas get in an argument at work a few months back and one of them pulled out a semi-auto and almost shot the other one dead right in front of me. A few months before that, the police stopped four guys in the store parking lot walking towards our entrance right after closing. The guys said they were coming to ask us some "questions," but why do you need to ask us questions with semi-auto pistols in your pants and a bunch of plastic bags? Lord knows what would've happened if the cops would have been 20 seconds slower. Too many people nowadays were raised to act on impulse without regard to the consequences of their actions. This is why we had guys kidnap, rape, and murder perfectly innocent girls at UNC and Auburn not too long ago. This is why they pull out Glocks and aim them at other people's heads in the middle of a crowded retail store. And I don't care if you are the smartest, most grounded person on earth - if you come across one of these people, there is nothing your perspicacious persona can do to stop them from taking advantage of you in every way imaginable, and I'm one of the few that thinks the best way for a private citizen to fend off evil is to be trained in the art of evil themselves - but also know when and how to use it.

It states within the patriot act that people with more than 2000 rounds of ammunition, are to be considered a terrorist.

Are you trying to post the most ridiculous . you can come up with?

And I had people up here saying that my upcoming Glock 29 fitted to the underside of the center console in my truck was strange.

Damn right it's strange, you have pockets and holsters after all...I guess a spare in the truck wont hurt, but I'm pretty sure the saying goes something like a gun in the hand is worth 4 in the the truck or something like that...

I pulled up to a little store in Houston I always went to at close to midnight one night (beer run), let my buddy out he went in to get the beer. While he was in 4 Spanish guys came out of the dark to my window and knocked on it. I just reached in the pouch on the door and grabbed my .380 auto and while rolling the window stuck it up and they took of running, I busted two three caps in the air over them. No more problems with that situation, they were gone...