Starcraft Broodwars

Gr4vitas

I'm trying to buy Starcraft Brood wars online. I lost my CD a while back and really want to go play it now lol. Should only be like 10 bucks no? Anyway I can't find any online sites that sell it (like direct2drive) I'm looking for the game and the expansion broodwars.

Is there a particular reason you can't buy in store?

I don't know of any sites that have it. I think Blizzard is kind of against that.

I really don't feel like driving 45 minutes to the store for a 10 dollar game lol.

Amazon.com Starcraft Broodwars . anyways my cdkey was banned like 5 years ago one day out of the blue. i think its because its the old like 10 digit number and every SINGLE number was used just like HL1, i could type in any number and it would work for online. someone got lucky and typed in my cdkey...got themselfs banned somehow..

Amazon.com Starcraft Broodwars . anyways my cdkey was banned like 5 years ago one day out of the blue. i think its because its the old like 10 digit number and every SINGLE number was used just like HL1, i could type in any number and it would work for online. someone got lucky and typed in my cdkey...got themselfs banned somehow..

Unfortunately I'm looking to buy the download lol. Something like Direct2drive where you buy it and then download it and they give you the keys.

Try regular old retail stores.

Target - Starcraft Battlechest $19.99

Kmart - Starcraft Battlechest $19.99

Best Buy - Starcraft Battlechest $19.99

EDIT: well, missed your last post while typing this one. I don't know where you will find it for download unless Steam has it.

EDIT2: Which they don't. They don't have any Blizzard games by the looks of it.

Sorry...:(

im just saying if you have the serial code and you downloaded the game from somewhere/barrow from a friend that should be fine eh right? no harm done? correct me if im wrong

Edited by snakieee

That's still illegal.

I dont follow?

How is it illegal if he HAS a key?? He already PAID for the product? Hes not cracking anything, or stealing anything, or loosing anyone money.

He has paid for the game in full and merely needs the CD to play it.

Its like loosing the keys to your car. Just because you lost the keys dosent mean you gota buy the dam car again now does it?