Sign in to follow this  
IoDd64

Fs: Old Rig, Wii + Games, Subwoofers, Ipod Nano.

Ok, here it goes. I haven't been active here in quite a while, my interests have gone elsewhere (please don't hate me, lol). So I'm selling away my things for a nice down payment on a crotch rocket.

I have an older machine. Here are the specs. The materials were overclocked for a very short time. And haven't been tampered with since the new case/ hard drive i put in last summer.

AMD athlon xp 2800+

Radeon saphire 9600xt 256mb

DFI lanparty motherboard (forgot the specific name, but back in the day it was the board to overclock your cpus with)

2x 256mb mushkin ram. forgot the cas latency.

WD (i believe) 160 or 200 .. again i dont remember exactly (im on my laptop). bought new last summer.

DVD-RW

the case is new, i believe its an antec. it has 2x 120mm fans in the front, 1 on top, 1 on rear. air flow is superb.

the psu was bought with the original rig back in 04/05. its 400 or 500w. again i dont remember.

im willing to throw the mouse/keyboard/crt that are all on it. Note: i obtained the crt from a friend, it has aged (the picture hasn't malfunctioned)

im willing to part it out, but would rather just sell the whole thing off. Since ive gotten my laptop, i have literally no use - seeing as my parents have bought a newer desktop and i dont play pc games much anymore.

asking ~300? kinda firm, and buyer pays shipping.

I have a Wii, bought last summer. Have a couple games that ive bought through the wii shop channel.

Super Mario Bros. 3 - wii channel

Gunstar Heroes - wii channel.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Super Mario Galaxy

Super Mario Bros. Brawl

Dragon Balls Z: tenkachi (sp?) 2.

Wii play + sports

I have 2 wiimotes and 2 nunchucks.

This must be shipped all together.

Asking ~400, slightly negotiable. Buyer pays shipping.

I have 2 Subwoofers (one box)

they are Rockford Fosgate's. 2 10's. I don't know what model they are, because they were already installed when I bought the car. They push a lot of air in the golf, lol.

1000w Crunch Amp, from my knowledge. Crunch is Rockford Fosgate.

I'm not sure what gauge the wiring is, but the way it pushes, I'm pretty sure the gauge is 4.

~300? Negotiable as well. Buyer pays shipping.

Apple Ipod, 4gig Nano, the light/pale blue color they came in.

Its got a couple scratches from a couple drops. It still works.

Will include the headphones and the computer connect cable.

Also have a Maxwell FM transmitter. Will not ship apart.

~$130 firm, Again the buyer pays shipping

I will ship UPS Ground, anywhere in the USA. I prefer not to ship out the states, but if your near to me aka canada I dont see why not. customs is quite the ###### to deal with and I don't want the potential buyer to have to wait up to a month for they're item(s).

The only method of payment I will accept is PayPal. Buyer, please pm me for my account name.

Will try to find time to post pictures sometime tomorrow, if not, tuesday after school for sure. (im posting this at 1:23 am heh)

I live in the metro area of Detroit, Michigan. Just to give you an idea of how long it might take to ship to your current location.

i feel like im forgetting something....oh well, feel free to ask any questions. I'll try to answer them to the best of my abilities. I'll also get better details on the computer parts tomorrow when i open up the case for some dusting.

ok so i promised id take pictures, and if it does help. w/ the computer ill include this old set of speakers, its 1 satellites n a mini sub. ill throw the in witht he computer or wii w/o any extra cost. also include a linksys wireless adaptor for the computer, again w/o additional cost. i just want the extra cash lol.

03-25-08_1940.jpg

03-25-08_1934.jpg

03-25-08_1932.jpg

03-25-08_1930.jpg

03-25-08_1928.jpg

03-25-08_1927.jpg

03-25-08_1926.jpg

03-25-08_1924.jpg

03-25-08_1923.jpg

03-25-08_1922.jpg

03-25-08_1921.jpg

these are all of them, i took a couple as proof that my stuff works.

(don't quote an entire post including pics, that's just being a noob)

Man Super Smash Bros just came out and is the greatest game ever and your selling it come on man :closedeyes:

its alright, its fun and all - but i have much more fun coming my way. btw i preferred melee to it anyway. anyone interested? i talked to some friends and they said some of my prices were set a bit high. so NEGOTIATE PEOPLE!!

Edited by IoDd64

BUMP!!! Come on guys, your a bit disappointing.. I had high hopes that someone would buy atleast the rig for folding purposes. These prices are negotiable, except the nano.

Bump, I'll let the Subwoofer combo go for 250 and the ipod for 80 <-- its a nice gift for anyone that doesn't wanna drop a few hundred bucks for the new fat ones..

BUMP!!! Come on guys, your a bit disappointing.. I had high hopes that someone would buy atleast the rig for folding purposes. These prices are negotiable, except the nano.

To be honest with you the rig with that cpu is not much better for folding than one of these...

abacus.jpg

And your right. But it still folds; i remember when you were rocking an athlon back in the day ;-) But if you wanna fold with an abacus then go ahead. It's still up for parting if anyone wants anything for a folding rig.

Price drops, 250 for the sub combo, 50 bucks for the nano. I'll sell the computer out right for 150 - considering the case alone cost me like 80 dollars.

Edited by IoDd64

And your right. But it still folds; i remember when you were rocking an athlon back in the day ;-) But if you wanna fold with an abacus then go ahead. It's still up for parting if anyone wants anything for a folding rig.

Price drops, 250 for the sub combo, 50 bucks for the nano. I'll sell the computer out right for 150 - considering the case alone cost me like 80 dollars.

Dibs on the Nano, I can paypal tonight, and if you will let the wii go for 350 I'll take that too

Sign in to follow this