I <3 Spending Friday Nights Studying.

p8baller07

Saturday classes? That sucks dude. I'm so glad that in five years I have never had to take a Saturday class. Come to think of it, I've only had Friday classes for a total of two semesters in the entire time I've been at college :P

Boo-hoo! I work 37 hours a week and lose my entire weekends to accountancy studies (post degree, CPA equivalent).

9.30 am to 4.30 pm each day on the weekend as well and some weekday evenings. Today is a rare day as I am sitting a 3 hour progress test paper from home.

Oh and if I don't pass my exams, I get sacked! Hooray!

I never know when or where I have to do stuff, some weeks I could have no lectures at all, then others could be packed full and on top of that I'm shooting/editing every night and all weekend. I just stayed up for three days straight doing post for stuff to be submitted Friday :lol:

Boo-hoo! I work 37 hours a week and lose my entire weekends to accountancy studies (post degree, CPA equivalent).

9.30 am to 4.30 pm each day on the weekend as well and some weekday evenings. Today is a rare day as I am sitting a 3 hour progress test paper from home.

Oh and if I don't pass my exams, I get sacked! Hooray!

Lol this a competition now?

I work 25hours a week, and im taking 19 units, and go to class 5 days a week ;)

I win.

Lol this a competition now?

I work 25hours a week, and im taking 19 units, and go to class 5 days a week ;)

I win.

Unless you take home $60'000 dollars a year (hooray for pay rises), then no, sorry - I win.

Don't worry p8, it's not a competition. You clearly have a sadder life, but Silver leads a far more twisted one :P

I do. It's a mish-mash of ., drugs and er ... exams? :lol: Something like that!