Sins Of A Solar Empire - Space Rts/4x (or Rt4x)

Psydotek

Ok after trying the thing, i'm glad I didn't buy homeworld back then. Just like eve i can't get over how tiny and un-interesting it gets even like 20-30 minutes into the game.

You tried Sins? I've played Eve, yeah it is boring... but homeworld 2 is the exact opposite... it's VERY fast paced, I still play it, even though it came out 5 years ago... the graphics are beautiful! That and there are several mods out that add onto it once you start getting tired of it...

Oh and there is a huge fanbase with it...still. Head into the multiplayer and join a game... within 20 minutes you're literally overwhelmed with battles and tactics (once again, HW, you can build up high really easy, very fast).

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya tried sins, everything was just so tiny. Might try playing around with it again, but wasn't very impressed with it.

I don't move around to alot of games though, only really migrated through CS --> Age of Empires --> WoW

:lol: What did you expect when you can zoom out to see galaxies...galaxy sized ships?

Well I was hoping you could zoom out so dang far lol :*(

I think i'll stick to things on the ground.

• 1 month later...

WOW....

More Sins players....

We have had a small clan of players over at Diy-Street and we have been playing over Hamachi and Ventrilo...

many long nights with this game and it's one of my favorites...maybe we can hook up for some game play?

Yep, been playing with EllisD and dr_bowtie for a while now, we definitely gotta get a game going. I might have to work late tomorrow <grrr> but hopefully it won't be too late.

well I'm idiot #4 of that group from the Street. Top 3 or 4 posts here will give you some info on our tight little group (we mostly co-op against the AI because we are lame and old and lack skills to beat you 13 year olds who have 39 hours a day to play haha). Anyone interested is welcome to come play a bit with us. We also do RS Vegas 2 co-op and some WoW etc. Oh and Rock Band/Guitar Hero 3 for consoles and Mario Kart Wii ;)

yes im here!!!

Another sins player from the small group @ diy....

And we where all playing pach 1.2

Had to many problems with 1.4

So come on lets get a game going tonoght :thumbs-up:

Dude....

EllisD was actually up for some Sins but we all left....

We really gotta get into a game soon....somebody get ahold of Fogel...lol we need some players