Help Save Xp!!!

DLS2008

First off Bosco or Nerm I sincerely apologize if this thread is too old to bring up again, I am aware the rules state 2-3 months and this one is about 2 months old so please go easy on me if I am breaking the rules here :) I just wanted to share this article that I came across and found quite amusing, and it is relevant to the thread somewhat as it went from save XP to Vista sucks. It's a fun read for anyone here that is a little tired of the Vista roast that the media is so fond of lately. Here is the link

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off Bosco or Nerm I sincerely apologize if this thread is too old to bring up again, I am aware the rules state 2-3 months and this one is about 2 months old so please go easy on me if I am breaking the rules here :) I just wanted to share this article that I came across and found quite amusing, and it is relevant to the thread somewhat as it went from save XP to Vista sucks. It's a fun read for anyone here that is a little tired of the Vista roast that the media is so fond of lately. Here is the link

I will forgive you just this once. lol :P