My Computers and Electronics

omhl

lol...ummm......yeeeaahhh.......cccccccccooooooooooooooollllllllllllll

Totally not necessary.

I recommend grabbing a tripod for photography. They're cheap and they help steady your shot and prevent that unwanted motion blur after clicking your capture button. More lighting would help as would lowering the iso speed so you don't get that graininess that's present in a majority of your shots. Now I'm no expert in photography but I've been messing around with my camera and I've gotten some clean shots in. Obviously not the best stuff but hey, I'm an amateur. Note that all these pictures have been scaled down from their original 7MP resolution so I could upload them.

Here's what the pics from my camera looked like without any adjustment. Shooting straight from the auto configuration. Absolutely terrible, isn't it?

Here's that same shot(not the exact same position, though) after maybe an hours worth of tweaking. Amazing how much more detail is picked up, isn't it?

And here's my hand at a "macro" photography. Poor 3000+ is just sitting in a cardboard box waiting for me to get around and do something with it.

Basically just play with it until you get something good going. I wasn't much better than you when I first started, though my first shots were on film, not digital.

Thoes PSP screen pics make me want to barf...heck even with my mom/dad's Polaroid camera (cheap and for their use a decent option, though horrid for low light or macro shots) I can get ok pics Here's one I took with it file size reduced a bit of some of the stuff ive got for sale the other night, no tripod, nothing.

No that's NOT a good pic, but at least you can see what it is and read text (though my closeup of the FX-55 looks more like some of your work :lol:)

Now if you shake alot or just cant keep steady enough you should really look into at least a basic tripod for picture taking. (I actually need to buy one, but ive gotten used to my old camera now and dont realle NEED one for most things I actually take pics of.)

You can also just keep taking lots of pics of the same thing, that's my usual plan and I normally get an ok pic that's usable.

You have two hands presumably. Use them. The only reason to be holding a camera with one hand is if you're a teenage girl and/or an emo taking a picture of yourself at a ridiculous angle so you don't look obese.

If you have a camera with a viewfinder, use it. It's nearly impossible to take a good picture using the "preview screen" digitial cameras have. You can take "decent" pictures, but you'll almost never have a "good" one.

If you have a camera without a viewfinder, get a new camera.