Sign in to follow this  
Nerm

[hwbot] 3Dmark03 ranking

Phil has the fastest superpi score on hwbot = 0 sec. worth 118 points. I guess they do not check anything for accuracy?

Phil has the fastest superpi score on hwbot = 0 sec. worth 118 points. I guess they do not check anything for accuracy?

pfft...phil has the chuck norris of PC's - it doesnt need time to calculate

umm, so am I not getting points because my benches are so pedestrian, or does the site take awhile to update or...? I've submitted two scores on the hwbot site, and one via the forum scanning method - and I got nuthin...

umm, so am I not getting points because my benches are so pedestrian, or does the site take awhile to update or...? I've submitted two scores on the hwbot site, and one via the forum scanning method - and I got nuthin...

it takes a little while to update, and it has to be a wrong calculation on their part cuz even the screen shot shows my superpi score , but oh well I'll live it up while it lasts lol :D

can i get that in English? :huh:

It is in English on my browser. You have to save your two bios from the card and you can edit the clocks and voltage with the editor and flash the card...