Psychology question

kingdingeling

:lol: @ clay

Fox, I like that one, but sadly I'm not writing an essay about that... that's bring out some nice paradigms to break :)

I disagree - emotion and reason in tastes for a start! (Your IB teacher will love it if you can provoke thought of your own) Liking something because someone else does, or for the genuine reason that you yourself like it? Are you the sheep, or the shepherd?

You can infer whatever you like really!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love things like psychology and english.

No wrong answers FTW!

I hear ya, bro! Waffle enough and sound convincing and you're on to a winner for sure. No wonder English degrees are so popular over here :lol:

edit: Sociology too ;)

I hear ya, bro! Waffle enough and sound convincing and you're on to a winner for sure. No wonder English degrees are so popular over here :lol:

edit: Sociology too ;)

Law is the same way. Doesn't matter if you're "wrong" or "right", all that matters is that you argue your point well.

Law is the same way. Doesn't matter if you're "wrong" or "right", all that matters is that you argue your point well.

Er, well, I guess this is why US law is so screwed up?!

When I sat my law exams, there was a right answer to the stuff we did. There were legal precedents etc, as well as Acts and Laws ...

... we digress!

About 80% done (2:41am...), I'm fiddling with perception right now. As an example of different perceptions, I want to use the (very sophisticated) example of a referee in a football game, where he might see something different in a foul than another player standing at a different viewpoint. Anyone have an idea of a more sophisticated sounding example?! Sorry, but my brain is starting to shut off...

About 80% done (2:41am...), I'm fiddling with perception right now. As an example of different perceptions, I want to use the (very sophisticated) example of a referee in a football game, where he might see something different in a foul than another player standing at a different viewpoint. Anyone have an idea of a more sophisticated sounding example?! Sorry, but my brain is starting to shut off...

Expand on potential biased opinions of said referee from that particular player providing verbal abuse? You know what I am getting at :)