Sign in to follow this  
Nerm

[hwbot] 3Dmark06 ranking

Just to revive this again: Nerm, can you check the log for the bot? I tried to update the front page by changing my above post a couple of times, it seems to pick something up, but nothing that shows on the front page... :unsure: It just says

Updated your forum with the latest ranking, saved the response here. Check it if the forum ranking hasn't updated.

I can't see the log though, as it's your post :)

The word I received from them is that the bot doesn't work properly because we use IPB with a custom skin. At least that is what I am being told by the people at hwbot. :(

But shouldn't info that I submitted over @ hwbot be displayed on the front page? Because I submitted my 06, 05 and 03 scores at hwbot and none are here.

But shouldn't info that I submitted over @ hwbot be displayed on the front page? Because I submitted my 06, 05 and 03 scores at hwbot and none are here.

I dont know what is going on over there, I emailed them several times because I cant submit my vantage scores and no replys. It tells me I need a valid link and it is valid so I cant submit my scores over there either...

What they are saying is that the bot has trouble posting back to our forum because of the custom skin. Whether that is true or not I am not sure. Plus as road-runner has found out their support is TERRIBLE.

I don't know what happend to the 3D 06 score post thread, I assume this is a new one? Aynway, here is my newest best score. I'm pretty happy as this is a single GPU setup on air.

bitchpleasett0.th.jpg

Guest ajmatson
[hwbot]Celcius - 19082 - 8800gtx sli[/hwbot]

06887.jpg.xs.jpg

I love that wallpaper. Where did you get it from?