Red hat linux

bass_freak

I have been using many types of linux, and thought it was about time i upgraded my red hat linux to the newest one. Went i went to place my order for it i went in shock, it cost the same as microsfts overpriced OS. I have 5.2, and altho the rough install, i only paid about $5 for the 2 cd set and it works fine for now. maybe i can afford this OS after i win the loto or somthin,

Order Red Hat Here :D

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, Downloading this file doesnt take that long.  i am on dialup too,  but i downloaded the two disk set from rh for 7.1 and it only took about a month aat 3-6 hours a day.  The download is not as scary as you might think.  use get right or download accelerator.  or if you are really that much against downloading it try this url out http://www.linuxcentral.com

this link should take you straight to rh 7.2 section with the roughly 5.00 price tag.  http://www.linuxcentral.com/catalog/index.php3?prod_code=L000-118&id=C1z1ZvU07sZmE

• 2 weeks later...

oh yeah.....i'm getting a cd burner also and i may be able to borrow a friend's mandrake to burn them, i just gotta find out if it's 8.1, or not. i'll see if i cant cut you some kind of deal...if not i will dl them it'll take me awhile, but i'm gettin a burner for christmas.........i'll try to see what i can do

sorry, i forgot, but i will prally be downloading 7.2 for myself anyway if you were specifically looking for red hat.  i have 7.0 now, but i read somewhere it had a lot of bugs, i ran it and it seemed ok.  it's installed now, and i dont have too many problems with it i am a 56k but i can resume it and i can get good multi hour download runs......can prally get it within a few weeks.

• 2 months later...