Sign in to follow this  
joeferral

could you chooce following MB for me thx

MSI P6N SLI-FI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard 60$

MSI P35 Neo Combo-F LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard 60$

ASUS P5NSLI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Intel Edition ATX Intel 55$

ECS NF650iSLIT-A (V1.0) LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard 60$

BIOSTAR TForce TP35D2-A7 LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard 70$

Foxconn 975X7AB-8EKRS2H LGA 775 Intel 975X ATX Intel CrossFire Motherboard 60$

Foxconn P9657AB-8EKRS2H LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboar 60$

I don't plan to OC, just looking for the one performance well for CPU and Video card(geforece 8600gt), also stable.

Limited by my budget, I can only consider MB strict under 70$. thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Edited by joeferral

Here is a very good Mb its a little over your price range but it will be well worth the extra cash rock solid and can oc a little also comes with dual bios so if you mess up it will go back to the stock settings. gigabyte

Edited by capthowdy575

yeah if any the asus, ecs is garbage, biostar isn't far from it, and don't even get me started on msi.

but If you wan't a motherboard thats going to last for more than 5 months or so you might want to pick up that gigabyte.

MSI P6N SLI-FI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard 60$

A good solid board, has OC options if you ever need them, SLI support (useless for you really, but great if yu want to add another card for monitors or something like that) I have one and cant say that I dont like it overall

MSI P35 Neo Combo-F LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard 60$

P35 is good, MSI P35...soso, but should work great for yur intended use

ASUS P5NSLI LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 570 SLI Intel Edition ATX Intel 55$

Very outdated chipset, not even worth buyijng when it was new, pretend it doesnt exist

ECS NF650iSLIT-A (V1.0) LGA 775 NVIDIA nForce 650i SLI ATX Intel Motherboard 60$

Not the worst you could do, but the reputation of ECS and the other options make me say no personally

BIOSTAR TForce TP35D2-A7 LGA 775 Intel P35 ATX Intel Motherboard 70$

Better than ECS...but not by much

Foxconn 975X7AB-8EKRS2H LGA 775 Intel 975X ATX Intel CrossFire Motherboard 60$

They make alot of the motherboards the rest of us are using, (and video cards too :)) but I wuld pass on the 975 and go 965 i i went with the Foxconn

Foxconn P9657AB-8EKRS2H LGA 775 Intel P965 Express ATX Intel Motherboar 60$

See above

Limited by my budget, I can only consider MB strict under 70$.

There added my comments with each of them, personally i thin back on my P6N I would reccomend it, and it'll be REAL easy if we can talk you into this wonderful free performance called overclocking :)

yeah if any the asus, ecs is garbage, biostar isn't far from it, and don't even get me started on msi.

but If you wan't a motherboard thats going to last for more than 5 months or so you might want to pick up that gigabyte.

Phil Phil Phil, you have come so far, however the P6N IS a good board despite the lackluster MSI rep in skt 775 As for the gigabyte, price ppl price, an extra ~$17 shipped really ruins the deal when on an already tight budget.

Also for the CPU I say go E4500, it's more or less the same CPU except you get the added plus of double the L2 cache (and while 2 vs 4 doesnt mean nearly as much 1 vs 2 means a lot from my experence at stock speeds), and a much lower voltage with EIST enabled (cost you less to power the system and it'll run cooler)

Thank you, everybody, especially cchalogamer, who give me detail comments on those MBs.

I will wait one or two weeks for some open box ABIT IP35-E or GIGABYTE GA-P35-DS3L under 70$.

If not, I will go for msi p6n 650i.

by the way, may i ask what is the difference of P35 and P31 board. Should I also consider P31 board? thanks