• 4 hours
    • 5 hours
    • 6 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8 hours
    • 9 hours
    • 10 hours
    • 12+ hours

I usually get on for about 2.5 hr. durring school (study hall and an "independent study" where I usually work on JAVA a little. Than when I get home I am on pretty much the whole time (3-6, 7-10 sometimes later). Those times are going to go down pretty fast though as I love to play golf and that takes a little time. My parrents think Im adacted and say only 2hours sometimes but I maby do that for 2-3 days and then go back to normal and they dont notice :P

Edited by Kevin Cramer

may as well be here trying to read and learn since i dont have a gf anymore and i also play games and reserch elsewhere but mostly here

I'm a loser, so all I do with mess with my computer and my car stereo... :blink: and a few other things ;)

yeah, i usually spend about 5 hours a day. 30 minutes in the morning before school and when i get out

(2:35) i spend another 4.5 - 5 hours on it. :withstupid: lol

I put 12+ cause I am during the summer, and during school Im on at school like 4+ hours a day

plus if ya count PDA usage and at home Im on mostly the rest of the night...

i spend aout 15 hours a day on comtuer..i work on a coptuer, i come home do my online college classes..then i chat and search the web and download music and play around with diffrent things....

I am the key maker crap it

I didn't know it was possible to spend that much time on the computer... I only know one person who beats and spends 16 hours per day on the computer.