Graphics Design Needed...so heres a little contest for ya all

So heres the deal. Im trying to create a logo for this company i'm helping start up....and I got nothing....money is an object so the fancy big box places are kinda out of the question. So I had an idea, this web site I use to do a lot of work for...go ahead search occ for "Kory Tibbetts" or "bass freak". Anyway whoever can create the best logo for a company called "Slow Cooker Suppers" wins a free case of bawls from think geek. Its not alot I know, but I remember back in the day when I use to love doing stuff like this, so why not give you all a shot? The logos must be loaded on here in a JPG or GIF format, and if your art is choosen then provided in PSD (photo shop) format in the layered format (not flattened). The bawls will be ordered and shipped to you from ThinkGeek. If you prefer an item of equal or lesser value, or a gift card of equal value just let me know (gift card can also be from a site like NewEgg)

Email me any questions to [email protected]

Also the web site is launching Feb 1st.....product is already made up with a home made photo I cropped but your logo will also be placed on all packaging and dispayed on thousands of boxes across the country....now thats something for your portfolio and some serious bragging rights!!!

Thanks and good luck!!!!!

https://crockpotsolutions.3dcartstores.com/ (www.slowcookercreations.com) but i have not put the DNS info yet, doing that tomorow. colors are gonna be basic and are open to any and all ideas, packaging is brown and green, but we are behind on the deadline....so shoot your ideas at us!!!

http://www.gpeters.com/color/color-schemes...arch_term=meals

the second column of colors is going to be our color scheme now....if you come up with a better plan we are still open, but those are the colors we are shooting for for the basic colors of the site, but hey its a logo, the logo is the important part so we are keeping an open mind!!!

color codes

#f0f0f0

#a04020

#c06020

#f0e0a0

#e08020