Top 5 Things That Piss The Hell Out Of You!

Mercury

to murcury:

you can use an amd for a door stop just put it in the hinge or use the pins as a grip to the carpet but i don't think it it would work becouse it has so little of them.

lol

jk

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5) People who say AMD or Intel is better when each is good in their own ways.

4) People who say ATi or Nvidia is better when each is good in their own ways.

3) People who say things that they think are "right", but couldn't further from the the truth.

2) People who think Celeron's are good because its Intel's name at AMD's price.

1) People who assume a kid (like myself) must know nothing about computers because it takes "YEARS" of technical training to learn that an IDE cable can only go in ONE WAY and PCI cards can only go in ONE WAY! ARGHHHHHHHHH

I'm done...lol

1. Mac lovers that think they are always the best no matter what! :angry:

2. Rich friends that ask you what the best computer parts are just so that they can have a better computer than you.

3. Stupid rich friends that buy what they thought was the best and get outperformed only to blame you for telling them to get that crappy part they bought, of which you never told them to get that part

4. Guys that think your incredibly stupid when it comes to computers because you have to have gone through 10 years of training and be 50, when in reality the only thing they know about computers is jack crap!

5. When every soul you've ever met knows nothing about computers so you have nobody to tell that you finally got your 600mhz overclock! :(

yea well guess what my parents still can't stop me i have backups everywhere=) i have over 20 power cords. my parents used to take my moniter well my sister has a 19in upstairs that she doesn't use and i have 15in downstairs in the basement. then they took my mouse so i bought a 3 dollar backup=) then the threatenened to cut my power cords so i took theirs just in case. then they descided to take my my ram or something stupid like that but couldn't get my case all the wya off do to the duck i put in tit to prevent this=) i also now have my comp chained up to my my desk which is mounted to the floor=) actually i'm on my comp right now with my mom behind nothing she can do to stop me. also she is happy cause i removed over 356 spywar files from her comp=)

mine are:

1 - PPL who put windows in their case, but dont even bother to clean up the wiring whatsoever (really, people, maybe $6 of spiral wrap and an hour)

2 - PPL who buy dells or something and ask me if my computer can beat theirs (apparantly new = good in all circumstances) while i dont feel comfortable telling them they made a crappy decision on buying a 1000+ computer, no matter how much i tell them that my comp would squish them, they never accept it

3 - When my computer freezes, although a very rare occurance, it pisses me off because with a score of 18K+ on 3dmark, it should not be doing what it is doing

4 - PPL who buy macs and then think they are better... 'because'. these people are retards, and apparantly wearing thick black glasses makes you an intelectual, and therefore, the ultimate consultant on what is best in refference of computers.

5 - PPL who buy stuff just because it is "in"... this is even worse if what is "in" is a crappy peice of junk. EX: windows xp *gag*

1. stupid people

2. ugly people

3. weird people

4. nerdy people

5. stupid, ugly, weird, nerdy people like ME

LOL

1. stupid people

2. ugly people

3. weird people

4. nerdy people

5. fat people

6. lazy people

5. fat, lazy, stupid, ugly, weird, nerdy people like ME

LOL

:withstupid: also one thing that really gets me is the people who think i can solve all their computer problems over the internet. EX: My CD Rom has somoke coming from it, Can you help me fix it over the internet? Those people really piss me off!

1. My idiot friend who had me look into building a computer and then goes and buys a 300 dollar emachine.

2. My other friend who believes his mac can out do my pc cause his cost 1500 dollars more.

3. Dell, emachines, compaq, and most of all hp cause i had the misfortune of owning one.

4. Aol do i really need to give a reason?

5. 56kers that dont understand there lagging the server and wont leave.

6 Any idiot that hacks there Xbox so they can use a 56k modem to play. I mean really whats the point?

well my mom is a complete dumbass, knows next to nothing about computers and the community within. she thinks i spend waaaaay too much time on the computer and that I have no social interaction. Now its got to the point where I just go shut up you stupid ###### you don't know what your talking about. Of course the stupid ###### part is in my head=)

1. Files names wrong on kazaa... Matrix 2 = Joyride.

2. Reloading or repairing XP, Cause you swapped out a motherboard

3. Gator, Jupiter and all the other BS Crap that just waste bandwith off my ISP service

4. People that say a company is better than other cause they read it in the fourm!!!!!

5. People that read SIGS and harp other people about Hardware... SIG THIS!!!!

6. ADS for Internet service speed up programs... Get a cable modem..

7. Converting movies to watch on DVD players

8. Waiting on a Bios to be release

9. People that in the US and I see them at Pickets...Talking trash about the US... GET OUT!!

10. People that say if the draft ever came...there not going to war....

11. People that make money off of flags,and other post 9-11 stuff...

12. BILLS... If stops me from buying crap I really want!