Top 5 Things That Piss The Hell Out Of You!

Mercury

1. Big Companies like microsoft and intel that develop crap but everyone buys it saying "it has to be the best cause it comes from them."

2. Rich kids who get everything handed to them and think theyre the shyat.

3. People who buy dell and gateway and all other pre fab computers thinking they're good because they come with a warranty and only cost $500. U get what u pay for.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. My computer

2. People who think they know all but really dont

3. People who still express their bias opinion thinking they are right

4. People who start talking to you about their new peice of "extreme" hardware and you end up telling them how much of a ripoff and how bad it really is

5. Parents that wont let you mod your case :angry:

/\

||

||

Vampire, #3

well actually an amd cpu (or any cpu for that matter) doesnt have the mass to keep a door from closing...

even so, why would you want to risk ruining the best cpu on the market? :rolleyes:

1. Being grounded

2. Getting caught while sneaking on your comp while being grounded

3. 56k

4. My neighbors son who is a lil rich who think he is so bad @$$ because his comp is better than mine and he gots his own web site( that he friend, who is cool, built for him)

5. Macs

6. Windows

7. Linux

8. the fact that u either gotta deal with windows or deal with incompatibility

9. paying a monthly fee for a game

10. watching a guy headshot everyone in counter-strike

11. getting a headshot on the guy hacking and suddenly your the hacker with a no spread hack no recoil aimbot and anti detection

12. getting banned for getting a headshot see 10-11

13. being kicked out of the library right now because it closes and being grounded from comp at home so now i have nothing to do

1. People who know jack crap about computers and go around saying "look at this cool program I made" when all they did was copy it off the web and put their name on it.

2. Rich people who think they know everything.

3. System policies on school computers.

4. MICROSOFT

5. DELL, COMPAQ, ETC.

feh... i can personally attest to the security of domains with windows 2000...

so far, ive been able to get into every computer at school except the 2000 machines (that includes xp which is on a lot of the teacher's comps)...

ive been trying for days during 3rd per. TA with my tech teacher... a comfort and a distress all in one!

as for number 1, ive actually caught a idiot in my school bragging about a calc program i made. i embarassed the dumbass in front of the whole math class when i set up this program that he "made" (try "stole") with my teacher's overhead calc displayer thingy, then i scrolled down to the bottom where i put my name hidden in some psuedo code :D

ok as i was saying

14. having to use 56k because your dad took the cable modem because you are grounded

15. dling gta3 (pirated) and finding out the saved games don't work so you have to start over everytime

16. having to take a dump while internet time is being wasted

17. mom slashing your tires so you can't go to the store because your grounded

18. mom lieing about slashing your tires are saying it was the gangbangers who live a few streets over

19. having to fix the the slashed tires

20. having to deal with lifes crap