Sign in to follow this  
Mercury

Top 5 Things That Piss The Hell Out Of You!

People who cheat in onlines games, including, but not limited to: Warcraft III, Neverwinter nights, and Vice City online (mod).

People in computer stores that think they know something about computers. These are usually the people that tell me "thermal paste isn't important, it is just a marketing gimmick"

Drivers who drive to slow/fast. There is a happy medium: stick to it.

Honda Civics. No offense to anyone who has one. They just make me angry.

Warm Pillows. I hate sleeping in the middle of a night on a warm pillow. If only someone would invent a self-cooling pillow. <_<

honorable mentions:

Car alarms on any car but my own

Pepsi and their blatant rip-offs of coke products (ie: pepsi vanilla)

Computer cases with more than 4 different colored lights in them (again, no offense)

ok i only have one thing to say but it doenst relate to computers much

1-Fat girls who think they are hot and sexy and wear tight shirts and have HUGE crapING ROLLS under their arms and a big hairy gut sticking out. Ive actually puked on a girl before cause she was talking to me and her fat . gut popped out, i pointed and laughed at the chunks on her shirt.

Anyways no offence to anyone here if they are fat girls that expose WAY TO MUCH SKIN, just please, do us a favor and dress like everyone else, tshirt and jeans at least PLEASE!!

1) MAC computers; not the users i feel pity for them

2) people who use WIndows ME (COUGH NASA COUGH)

3) People with E-Machines that call themselves "1337"

4) Dorky kids who think they know alot but then proceed to try to use the mouse in the bios

5) WHEN MY CD's SHATTER IN MY BURNER..TWICE IN THE SAME WEEK

whats up this is what pisses me off

*I hate it when people buy expensive crap and dont how to work it.

*I hate it when someone says why did you buy that for your computer its allready nice enuff.

*When people say thats way to expensive to spend on a computer ur gay.

*Copyrights that make it so i cant copy a dvd to a dvd thats bull.

1. Macs. just hate them. period.

2. Of course, the blue screen of death (Although it matches my color scheme:D)

3. Compaqs. just like macs. hate them.

4. PPL Who but all pre-modded stuff and act like *they* did it

5. Anyone who owns me at CS (they must be hackers... :P)

thats the top 5

next there are people who use old pcs, dont build their own, dont clean their wires, and people who look at me funny because i say stuff like "peltier" or "cold cathode" or even "(java stuff)" or "overclock"

~People with absolutely no grammatical skills whatsoever. I mean, how hard is it to learn where a comma and period go, when to capitalize, and the difference between "their" and "there." Ooooo, also people tend to forget that they're is even a word!! I don't know. Maybe I'm just tight wound, but being a PolySci major has made these things that annoy me even more apparent.

1) People who post about things they hate that aren't related to computers in a post that specifically states it to be related to computers.

2) Hypocrits

hmm... things that piss me off...

dells, hp's, MAC... etc... I had the misfortune to own a dell once... eww... makes a great paper weight though...

rich people that buy expensive computers, but do not know how to use them

people that think their so great with computers.. even though they know nothing

racist, sexist, people etc.

my 10 year old monitor... saving up for a new one... its so sad... all the words are fuzzy...

people that say intel or amd is beter even though they are BOTH great..

btw.. got p4 3ghz 800fsb

umm............... my stupid dsl internet

teamkillers on halo... 56k'ers or lower that lag the game...

got much more... but oh well

oh yes.. and bill gates.. i HATE him

OOOO and yes one last thing the pisses the crap out of me.. people that talk like this: " itzzz soo koooooll.. itzz da best.. " >spelling things all crazy with different letters "Z"'s and other garbage

Edited by roadkills_13th

WTFZzzz R U DISSIN MA NAME ? heh just kidding.

Things i hate

1. My crappy . computer whichs locks up when my framerate drops below 9 fps

2. Blue Screen Of Death

3. When my computer just stops responding for no reason(even when im in messenger for crying out loud) [its clean as a whistle, reg clean, reg defrag, adaware, stuff like that, just pure hardware :x)

4. Having no money to upgrade (yet)

5. People that think they know alot about computers and when it turns out they only know how to insert a cdrom and play games... jesus christ i hate em

Edited by SkullZ