Top 5 Things That Piss The Hell Out Of You!

Mercury

mine are:

1 - PPL who put windows in their case, but dont even bother to clean up the wiring whatsoever (really, people, maybe $6 of spiral wrap and an hour)

2 - PPL who buy dells or something and ask me if my computer can beat theirs (apparantly new = good in all circumstances) while i dont feel comfortable telling them they made a crappy decision on buying a 1000+ computer, no matter how much i tell them that my comp would squish them, they never accept it

3 - When my computer freezes, although a very rare occurance, it pisses me off because with a score of 18K+ on 3dmark, it should not be doing what it is doing

4 - PPL who buy macs and then think they are better... 'because'. these people are retards, and apparantly wearing thick black glasses makes you an intelectual, and therefore, the ultimate consultant on what is best in refference of computers.

5 - PPL who buy stuff just because it is "in"... this is even worse if what is "in" is a crappy peice of junk. EX: windows xp *gag*

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*people who say they have better stuff then they actually have

*people who LOVE macs

*people who say: "compac, and dell are the best systems there are"

*companies who turn against overclockers

*people who just laugh with other people instead of helping them

*people who say: " your system is just a little TO much off it all", and they don't have a modded case themseft, so they are just jealous

*people who think they know what's best, but don't want to admit when you know it better

*costumers who say:"no whe don't have that product, but this one is just as good" but actually you know it isn't ..

well these are some of them.. sorry i got more then 5 :D

Sub-division builders especially when the dig through the phone lines sending a surge of electricity to you computer frying your mobo, cpu, vid card, ram, modem, psu, and hard drive

Stupid apc surge protectors that don

The Blue Screen of Death

The Crap Dell Workstaion i work on that gives the Blue Screen Of Death

The Dillhole who installed a hacked copy of XP on said workstation when it had a perfect copy of win2000 on it.

Win XP period it is too crap intrusive, asks to many questions. The OS should be transparent it should not hinder my workflow, EVER!!!!

Microsoft as a whole except Microsoft games cause Halo and Freelancer rock.

j5 out

#1 windows xp

#2 when you ask a question and someone goes on about something stupid

#3 when you say whats the best pro and then it ends up being a amd or pen which is better.

#4 when you ask about what the best cheap pro. and you get the new barton 3000 is only 599 now

#5 that all i can think of

1. people that think factory BIOS settings are the best

2. kids that complain when their parents won't buy them the new $500 VC

3. people who benchmark Nvidia MX cards in an OC system (unless for review purposes)

4. people who buy PC3500 RAM and run a 166FSB

5. Motherboards that put Capacitors too close to the CPU socket or leave out the bolt holes around the socket

:)

1 - Macs

2 - Computers like Emachines, HP's, Compaq etc... (gateway and dell too but its

better to have a dell or a gateway than to have one that you can buy at a

store that is made for one purpose... to piss you off in a year so you'll buy

a whole new computer)

3 - people who IM you under another screen name and act like they don't know

you or they are someone else....

4 - Windows

5 - Having trouble with Linux

1. Finding somethings not working in your machine, pull the whole thing apart and then find its a cable you have not plugged in. I did it once with seven SCSI hard disks, too busy fiddling around with termination and stuff and forgot to plug in the 4-pin molex' to them all.

2. Someone trying to copy a CD with the blank CD the wrong way up and complaining that the CD writer is not working.

3. People who do not know where the reset button is.

4. People who cannot remember which mouse button to use to click on LOGIN.

5. People who write their password and worse of all user name down in their diary, when the user name never changes and rarely the password.

6. People who do not relise they can save stuff to their dedicated space on the network????? and wonder why when they get a new machine their data is missing?????

7. Someone who thinks upgrading their computer from Win 95 to XP will make it go faster.

8. People who are oblivious to Linux.

9. Junk mail.

10. People who think of a new (crap) screen name every day.

11. Oh and micro$oft.

Whopps, supposed to be 5 but I couldnt resist the extra.....6

Edited by ukmike02

5 - BSOD.

4 - All other crashes.

3 - e-machines... eck.

2 - When someone wants me to build a computer, but they just have to have a P4.

And number 1 - When people laugh and make bad comments to someone in a forum because of a question they have. THATS WHAT THESE FORUMS ARE FOR, TO SOLVE OUR COMPUTER PROBLEMS.

Edited by AMDOCuser

1) Rich people that don't know anything about computers.

2) Rich people that ask you a million question about the computers that they own and don't know what they do.

3) Rich people that get pissed at you because you don't know 1 answer.

4) Rich people that think they are better then you.

5) Windows XP.