Controllers

dling

How many of you still use the keyboard for gaming ? If not the keyboard what are you using ?

Currently I'm using my keyboard. It's all I have really ever used for any lenght of time . I also own Microsoft freestyle ,(dont like it :( )

and the force feedback pro. I think its also Microsoft ,I really dont care for it either.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you buy the orginal xbox controler s's for a PC? (or did you chop away at the plug to make it fit your usb port? does that work lol)

As for me, i use a mouse (soon to be the razer krait woo) and a keyboard, which is fine except for driving where you want 3 inputs at a time :(. I also have one of those force feed-back joysticks of MS flight sim.

I perfer keyboard and mouse way better than dual analog imo.

and the xbox controller cable is just usb 2 so you can chop the wire off of that and of a usb extender cable and solder them together and it should work.

it works that way when you chop off a xbox controller and attach the female end of a usb cable so you can hook up a flash drive.

I use my Coolermaster Q and MX510 almost exclusively unless I'm racing (I use a wheel) or flying (joystick). I can't stand dual analog for anything but console games. I do have an Xbox->USB cable for emulators and stuff though.

), I use a Nyko AirFlo Ex...it's basically a PS2 controller with a fan for keeping your hand cool :ph34r:

Now that was always a quality controller, I had the Xbox version. Sounded like a jet engine at full tilt, but kept your hands cool lol.

I've noticed most if not all are using keyboard & mouse, it seems there are alot of different KB's . Do different KB's give a

better game play ? or is it what ever you are used to. I have always used the cheapest KB I could find. Maybe if I had a great KB I would not be getting my butt kicked in TF2 :blink: .