Crazy Family, nsfw link.

squares

The way you phrase this makes it sound like you expect the common answer to be "kidnap him, beat him with a baseball bat, and sexually assault him with a metal tool". :blink:

You can't seriously be advocating this behavior, can you? I understand the anger that must be involved with this, but if this would seriously be your response, you need psychiatric help.

Everyone is this story is human trash, IMO. The kid for obvious reasons, the mother for bailing out the crazy kid, and the father for his insane reaction.

Raping someone with a metal tool crosses a few lines I would personally never tread near. :lol: A good ol' fist fight would have sufficed but it doesn't get the point across quite as well now does it? I suppose it was poor word choice on my part that added to the misunderstanding. And, for the record, I'm totally not advocating that kind of behavior it's just that some things boil my blood.

That family is messed up, I agree. Chances are they will remain as such but even so it's always sad to see stuff like this especially when it happens to a child so young.

Thank you, Verran. haha. Also, I didn't say the US has the best legal system, but it doesn't have the worst. It's up there.

I can agree with you there. ;)

The way you phrase this makes it sound like you expect the common answer to be "kidnap him, beat him with a baseball bat, and sexually assault him with a metal tool". :blink:

You can't seriously be advocating this behavior, can you? I understand the anger that must be involved with this, but if this would seriously be your response, you need psychiatric help.

Everyone is this story is human trash, IMO. The kid for obvious reasons, the mother for bailing out the crazy kid, and the father for his insane reaction.

Quoted for the mothercraping truth. :)