Crazy Family, nsfw link.

squares

Uh.. yea... that seems very logical. Sure, that step-son rapes step-sister, and then father rapes and beats step-son. Bravo, what a wonderful family.

What would you have done if the 18-year-old child of the woman you married raped your 8-year-old daughter and was then bailed out of jail by his mother? I can guarantee you that you wouldn't have thought "I'll let the police handle this matter". Karma swung around and nailed the kid from behind, just like he deserved. Not saying the girls Dad was a hero, he did commit a crime after all, but given the circumstances his actions are understandable.

What makes the father any different than the son? The father should go to jail just as the son. That's why we have laws in this country. I know the law doesn't always work out, but we do have one of the best legal systems in the world. We should atleast abide by them. If not, I guess we shouldn't even have laws. Let's just let everyone do whatever they want. Let's go back to those barbaric times and just take matters into our own hands. Bravo for civilization.

And believe me, if some guy raped my daughter, I wouldn't restore to sexual molestation as a way of revenge.

What the hell is Karma (I know what it is)? Karma is just a superstition. Obviously, something bad will happen to you in your life and you will somehow connect it to some wrong doing you did before. That's silly.

Actions? Understandable? I think not.

And believe me, if some guy raped my daughter, I wouldn't restore to sexual molestation as a way of revenge.

Ok, this part I have to agree on. That would be the last thing on my mind as revenge, a sever beating would have been my thought process. Even so, I don't feel bad for the kid...I have no sympathy for rapists/child molestors.

What makes the father any different than the son? The father should go to jail just as the son. That's why we have laws in this country. I know the law doesn't always work out, but we do have one of the best legal systems in the world. We should atleast abide by them. If not, I guess we shouldn't even have laws. Let's just let everyone do whatever they want. Let's go back to those barbaric times and just take matters into our own hands. Bravo for civilization.

What the hell is Karma (I know what it is)? Karma is just a superstition. Obviously, something bad will happen to you in your life and you will somehow connect it to some wrong doing you did before. That's silly.

Actions? Understandable? I think not.

If you honestly think that the US has the best legal system in the world, you sir are daft. It's all fine and dandy to say that everyone should obey the laws at all times but do you realize that's simply not possible? Just check out some of the weird laws states have that are broken every single day and in some cases by a majority of the states population. Also, grossly oversimplifying your argument and saying that "if we're not going to obey every law out there, we shouldn't have laws" is flawed. What if there was a law saying that you had to, and do forgive this example, punch a baby every 30 minutes or face severe consequences? What if the only baby within 30 minutes of you was your own child? Would you obey the law and do harm unto your child to save your . or would you break the law for it's wellbeing? I'd rather become a barbarian and do what humans do best than to obey that law. BTW, that's destroying things(we're simply amazing at it! :O)

I brought karma in there not as a way of saying that some divine body issued punishment unto him, I brought it in because it's basically Newton's laws IRL. For every action there is an equal or opposite reaction(simplified, I know. This isn't physics :P). He did harm to someone and as a result someone wished to do, and did, harm unto him. Simple as that. You seemed to think that I was referring to karma in terms of the samsara and I apologize for the misunderstanding.

Her Farther's actions, regardless of how wrong they were, are justifiable. Think about. Will that girl wake up one morning and suddenly forget all about being raped at the age of 8? I don't think so. Who knows what kind of emotional damage that could have done to her at such an early age. Of course his step-son got a taste of that as well so even if he does go to jail and gets released, which I hope he doesn't, he won't do that again because now he knows the feeling of having something rammed up your backside.

That's just my opinion on that matter. Also, I agree with you, DevilMB3017. Convicts don't take too kindly(even they have some moral values) to people that do stuff like that. It usually comes back to haunt them if it somehow slips out...

What would you have done if the 18-year-old child of the woman you married raped your 8-year-old daughter and was then bailed out of jail by his mother?

The way you phrase this makes it sound like you expect the common answer to be "kidnap him, beat him with a baseball bat, and sexually assault him with a metal tool". :blink:

You can't seriously be advocating this behavior, can you? I understand the anger that must be involved with this, but if this would seriously be your response, you need psychiatric help.

Everyone is this story is human trash, IMO. The kid for obvious reasons, the mother for bailing out the crazy kid, and the father for his insane reaction.