Sign in to follow this  
iKillSteal

Audiosurf: Ride Your Music

Hahaha, catch me on MSN ;) I highly doubt you'll be beating me 'into a pulp', but you may as well have something to grind your teeth on about :P

I was finally dethroned in that Tiesto song! Someone beat my 460k by like 3,000... Maybe I have to get at this again :P

pete... it's $10 on Steam... that's only a fiver lol... even a homeless person can afford a fiver

bonus is you don't have to physically move to either buy the game or install it... well, you don't have to go to a shop or like your front door or put a disc in etc... granted you have to actually MOVE somewhat...

meh... just buy the game lol

:lol::lol:

Or you could save the $10 for a better game :P. It works best for slower music, something hard and fast, it doesn't keep up.

Read: Something extremely hard and extremely fast, like speed metal or something like that. Works nicely with Trance and Drum & Bass music!

I was finally dethroned in that Tiesto song! Someone beat my 460k by like 3,000... Maybe I have to get at this again :P

Tiesto was live at BCM in Magalluf the other night. We were going to go along, but

talk about a bump. the 3rd most popular song made me smile, and then youtube the song to listen to it again :biggrin: