Audiosurf: Ride Your Music

iKillSteal

Beta Weekend 2 download link: Click

Stumbled upon this little gem thanks to a friend of mine. Been hooked and playing it for the past half hour or so. Only about a 65MB download so it's definitely worth getting!

Audiosurf link.

Here's a screenshot I took in-game. Ignore the jaggies. There's so much motion on screen that you can't really notice them.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got to give this a go with some Dragonforce!

Edit: Oh snap, there's even a scoreboard for each individual song! Ranked second in score for Daft Punk - Crescendolls on their servers!

Edited by iKillSteal

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks like the servers gone down wanna host it for us to try

10-4. Uploading to FF right now.

Edit: Scratch that. This Beta period is over and the game requires that you connect to their servers to play. :( But you can register on the audiosurf website to be notified when the next one comes out(which should be the final product since it's so close to February). If you didn't get to play it, you missed out on a lot...I'll still upload the installer but it won't do you much good...

Edit Once More: Here's the download link.

Edited by iKillSteal

Give it a try with some Devourment and get back to me.

Youtube'd some of their stuff and it does seem like it would be pretty intense but DF still takes the cake. Fury of the storm + Ninja mono = impossible. I spent more time respawning than I did collecting blocks...Hopefully they open it up again soon because the game was wicked fun.