I think my mouse fried...

Andrewr05

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How'd the oven get in your case?????

Long story... but you'll need a llama, flexible tubing, plexiglass, lye, kentucky bourbon, 3 cubic feet of prawn crackers and somebody who is fluent in Esperanto.

LOL wow....wonder how the mouse even got in. perhaps he took a risk and jumped through the blades of death fans ahah.

but what if they had like 92mm tornado fans........splatterfest?

Probably not a splatter fest, but there would most likely be blood. My thumb still shakes at the mention of my old Volcano 7...

And you call yourself a computer tech :P.

Computers and Ovens are two different things. I may call myself a computer tech, but I don't call myself an electrician or appliance tech :P. In any case, how am I supposed to know a blue line in an MS Paint drawing represent grounding? :P:lol:

In any case, how am I supposed to know a blue line in an MS Paint drawing represent grounding? :P:lol:
Perhaps the universal and world-renowned "ground symbol" at the end of the unconventional blue line would be a clue? :P Edited by 94Camaro

Actually, it was at the back (dunno why there was exposed power... maybe it chewed a wire)

Maybe this awesome schematic will help: post-8314-1200000191_thumb.jpg

Yes folks, you saw it here first. A schematic of a mouse in an oven. :D

Perhaps the univeral and world-renowned "ground symbol" at the end of the unconventional blue line would be a clue? :P

I was thinking the same thing.

Yes folks, you saw it here first. A schematic of a mouse in an oven. :D

Now we just need to make it an official OCC guide.