Sign in to follow this  
Torner

Best Original Nintendo game of all time?

How could you be terrible at Contra? I guess you didn't know the Konami Code ;)

I was probably only 7 or 8 years old when I had an NES :D I think I could beat the first couple levels, thats it.

I was probably only 7 or 8 years old when I had an NES :D I think I could beat the first couple levels, thats it.

And I was 6 when Contra was released, which is when I got it. Your point? :P

Great topic! I loved the original NES, I would say the top 3 for me were

1. Legend of Zelda

2. Contra

3. Castylvania

Most addicting

Bubble Bobble

Great topic! I loved the original NES, I would say the top 3 for me were

1. Legend of Zelda

2. Contra

3. Castylvania

Most addicting

Bubble Bobble

OMG! I can't believe I forgot Bubble Bobble!!! That game rocked! I was so proud when my friend and I beat it.

OMG! I can't believe I forgot Bubble Bobble!!! That game rocked! I was so proud when my friend and I beat it.

Yeah tell me about it beating that game seemed like such an accomplishment at that age, damn now I want to play it again but it probably just wouldn't be the same.

Alright, so maybe I was born to suck at Contra :P But, I forgot to add Kirby to my list of favorite games.

Alright, so maybe I was born to suck at Contra :P But, I forgot to add Kirby to my list of favorite games.

kirby rocks!! That was one of the games I was probably best at. I went through the whole thing in hard mode once in about 2 hours, using 1 continue and obtaining 100%. I'm still mad about that 1 continue.

Geez, guess I missed out on the Nintendo rush as a kid. I had a ... GameGear. Crystal Warriors was the best game ever. So much so in fact, that I had it running on an emulator on my Nintendo DS :)

(though other original Nintendo games that I think are awesome would include Zelda: Ocarina of Time [for being so darn innovative and awesome at the time] and Mario Kart for inventing multiplayer the way it should be)

i really liked crystalis

:withstupid: amazing game, even my grandmother liked this one. (though she played all the zelda's too)