What's happening?

kingdingeling

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ inji, yea, that'd explain why you can't leave it running. In VMware, I just put it on a lower core priority, but leave it running, so in the end it folds, but I can play games at no noticeable performance hit (although when hosting a Crysis LAN server, be sure to turn it off, it kills your rig :rolleyes:).

[Edit] Clay man, where's that PPD gone?! I thought you'd be giving me some competition as I rip through there, but no, you're lagging behind man!

All of my C2D Boxes do nothing but Fold, the older P4s I use to play games :) If you guys all keep increasing your points I may have to get another C2D Box going. Prob is I haven't worked in a Year ! Funds are getting low and Union Hall still has no work to do. I want RRs money :)

All of my C2D Boxes do nothing but Fold, the older P4s I use to play games :) If you guys all keep increasing your points I may have to get another C2D Box going. Prob is I haven't worked in a Year ! Funds are getting low and Union Hall still has no work to do. I want RRs money :)

I dont have no money and have not worked since 2002/2003, I just dont have no bills except utility, no wife, no kids, no ex wife to pay money to or child support.... :foldon:

[Edit] Clay man, where's that PPD gone?! I thought you'd be giving me some competition as I rip through there, but no, you're lagging behind man!

Dude, I have no idea what's going on. Ever since I switched some rigs to SMP, I've gotten corrupted WU's and crap, seriously dropping my PPD. I think you guys tricked me!! :lol:

Dude, I have no idea what's going on. Ever since I switched some rigs to SMP, I've gotten corrupted WU's and crap, seriously dropping my PPD. I think you guys tricked me!! :lol:

Maybe you just suck? :P I'm blasting you guys apart with ONE rig :lol:

• 2 weeks later...