Sign in to follow this  
kingdingeling

What's happening?

Well their has to be a first one....to start a team.....think of the lead you would get....nobody could catch you :lol:

I started the team on 08/27/2007 and OCC has 127,867 points but I was the only one ever on the team. I can do almost 100,000 a day...

20080107221153qf4.png

I started the team on 08/27/2007 and OCC has 127,867 points but I was the only one ever on the team...

Hmmm....I wasn't even aware of the WCG until I read this post....Did you make others aware of the new team startup? I apologize for missing the post if you did, but that said I'd throw a future rig or two their way if the OCC team was even semi active....sounds like a good cause and I don't mind spreading my cpu cycles around for a good cause B:)

my rig has been down for like a week now :( soon very soon it will be up and gaining more than ever! but my second rig has a dowloader.tibs virus that will not die so I dont want to download folding onto that, the last thing we need is to have me be the cause for [email protected] going haywire ;)

Hmmm....I wasn't even aware of the WCG until I read this post....Did you make others aware of the new team startup? I apologize for missing the post if you did, but that said I'd throw a future rig or two their way if the OCC team was even semi active....sounds like a good cause and I don't mind spreading my cpu cycles around for a good cause B:)

I had it in my signature for a while and made a post in the WCG team area but was told by most we do Folding at Home around here. I wanted to contribute because I have Hepatitus C and that is what Discovering Dengue Drugs Together is about along with some other viruses. I started with XS because we had no team, then Dave let me sign up OCC and gave permission to make a Team but it never went anywhere. Its hard to compete against yourself. I have been over there getting as much info as I can the last 3 or 4 days and found out that 64 bit O/S with a 64 bit client does a lot more points a day.

I remember him talking about it. I thought about joining, I just never did.

my rig has been down for like a week now :( soon very soon it will be up and gaining more than ever! but my second rig has a dowloader.tibs virus that will not die so I dont want to download folding onto that, the last thing we need is to have me be the cause for [email protected] going haywire ;)

Still got that virus?

Lost a good friend to Hepatitus C....even after two liver transplants. :( I hope you're handling it better.

Lost a good friend to Hepatitus C....even after two liver transplants. :( I hope you're handling it better.

Sorry to hear that... I went through 1 year of meds in 2000 and my body did not respond, of course I had to have the worst one type 1A. I waited on the new meds and done a years worth from 2002 to 2003 and so far it has not come back. I need to go get another viral load test it has been over a year since I had one. That pegasys shot once a week was killer, I actually stopped the medicine 4 weeks short of a year I could not handle anymore. My blood count was so low and I was so weak I thought I was going to die from the meds. I was one of the lucky ones since with 1A it only works on about 50% of the people...

It certainly does sound like you're one of the lucky ones. Hopefully things will continue to work out for you. :)

I've been increasing production every month for the past 7 months! Clicky Clicky! And don't worry...I'm hoping to continue the trend.

Don't you dare THINKING of overtaking me Clay! :lol:

Don't worry, I'll take down Steve and Jeff first ;)

PS. Just realized I surpassed the 400k mark :D

:foldon: